Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

I got a huge list and I didn't need @OneSickRetro  and crew to tell me either 
roll.gif

homework
nthat.gif

What "crew" though? Just regular people who have been helpful in this thread since day one..... 

LOL It never surprises me how pathetic sneaker buyers will look for jus the tiniest shred of info. You're on NT, we know ya got the Internet. Not part of a PM bc you're selfish and greedy (whether it be with your time or your money)? Hop in here and provide legitimate, useful, first time info and if people DECIDE they are appreciate they will eventually be offering you help without you having to beg and plead for it. What's REALLLLL bad is your lazy selves could very easily go back 11 weeks in here and hit the jackpot as far as stores to buy from. But you're flat out lazy as hell and think your time is more important than ours.

In addition to the other shops I've mentioned, natterjacks will also be doing in store first with any leftovers released online Saturday afternoon.

Charlotte, NC locals:

Wilmington, DE locals;

For the Miami people that were asking:

This info here isn't great at all and may only help a few get their chance at best, but I saw it and chose to share it. Go do the same

Pathetic? Tiniest info? It's not even about that... You have dudes on here talking about "do your homework"... That's great if YOU got some info, but to come in here and brag and not want to help is against what NT was about.

What's pathetic are people holding the "tiniest" information thinking it's going to help them actually get a sneaker in this day in age. NikeTalk should be helping EACH OTHER against all the other beasts out there but instead people come in here every man for theirselves, cool if you want to do that but don't go around telling everyone to "do their homework" just keep it to yourself.

As far as going back 11 pages, I don't have the time nor does my work computer move THAT fast to go back through all of these pages looking for "tiny" info.

On a different note, repped for the info you posted.

Bay Area heads just ate today...

pimp.gif
Care to help a fellow Bay Area guy out?

2 Spots I know of, Circle A is FCFS (they haven't received their shipment yet though) and NC Boardshop is doing a raffle, giving out tickets and announcing winners both on Sat. 

Same thing happen with the Tiffs, SB crew was way more helpful and a lot of regulars missed out. There's no prefect system, no harming in asking via a PM but don't get pissy if they don't respond. It is what it is.

man I wish I lived in a more populated area... there is literally only 1 place within an hr drive north or south from me that will get these...

My stress level is pretty high... Will be camping but ALMOST considered missing my 4 yr nephews pre school graduation so I can start camping earlier

Same thing happen with the Tiffs, SB crew was way more helpful and a lot of regulars missed out. There's no prefect system, no harming in asking via a PM but don't get pissy if they don't respond. It is what it is.
Thanks man yea it just sucks but I understand. If anybody can help with a size 11 white or black I would try my best in the future to help you.thanks in advance

No need to stress about who sharing or not, it is what it is. If we all go find one little info and with share with each other we will a list, so now let prepare our meal to eat.

I have helped, and helped others.. it's those coming out of the woodworks asking for info that are confusing me.

I hope everyone (except resellers) get their pairs.. resellers are the reason people are so hush hush about helping. I paid above retail for my first set, and I am okay with that..

I sent out my links and got flamed for preordering... so how does that make someone want to share outside of PM?

I feel really good about my chances for Saturday. I havent missed out on ANY non-TLO releases that i went after. I got Tiffanys, Concord 11s, Gamma 11s, Taxi 12s (x2), Fire Red 3s, and Yeezy Foams (x2) in my cart with no problem.

I feel really good about my chances for Saturday. I havent missed out on ANY non-TLO releases that i went after. I got Tiffanys, Concord 11s, Gamma 11s, Taxi 12s (x2), Fire Red 3s, and Yeezy Foams (x2) in my cart with no problem.
Good Luck! I've been pretty lucky on NDC as well.

Me either. Except when they put that dumb clock on then couldn't add to cart after it expired

I have helped, and helped others.. it's those coming out of the woodworks asking for info that are confusing me.

I hope everyone (except resellers) get their pairs.. resellers are the reason people are so hush hush about helping. I paid above retail for my first set, and I am okay with that..

I sent out my links and got flamed for preordering... so how does that make someone want to share outside of PM?

anybody who's been in this thread for any length of time knows you've been trying to help out. just gotta ignore the haters

repped

Help the people that appreciate your help.  You dont have to help but help which everyone should be grateful for

what u gonna do if they drop that timer on saturday

Back
Top Bottom