Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

nthat.gif

What "crew" though? Just regular people who have been helpful in this thread since day one..... 
I feel ya, it was "crazy lurkers" in here last release 
laugh.gif

looks like every single shop is getting these. only my bakery around the corner won't stock these :tongue:

should be way easier cop than expected. also reselling prices won't go over 250usd i believe

Hope I could double up on these like the first release but I can see the thirst for everyone is real. Lmao! Would NTLA carry these for RSVP or Santa Monica?

What's this timer you guy speak of? Haven't tried to cop a pair of kicks on release day from NDC since the Yeezy foams

ALREADY PREPARED FOR IT. I'M ACTUALLY HOPING THEY DO IT :smile:

why tho?

What's this timer you guy speak of? Haven't tried to cop a pair of kicks on release day from NDC since the Yeezy foams

its a timer similar to eastbay, it came with the kobe p.i and counts down and then is supposed to autorefresh and then u can add size, but it was a huge mess and didnt work at all

I can appreciate both sides of all of this. It's hard to do legwork, just to have someone ask for help when they have made no attempt to help themselves.

What is the saying?

"Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime."

That's what everyone is talking about. People in here that really want this shoe are CALLING shops, going there IN PERSON and LOOKING for info online. Some other people don't even bother and would rather someone spoon feed them info from this thread. Included in there are people who are not even NT members, just lurking in the darkness.

Nothing anyone has is a secret. There isn't a shop doing a secret raffle, they all make money off the hype of these releases so just OPEN YOUR EYES.

Reps to timazn timazn for hooking up the info. 70 miles and 1hr drive later, I was able to get my guaranteed size 11 pairs. And yes the drive was worth it

Thanks to [@=/u/96623/timazn]@timazn[/@]I was able to get my pair for a great price :smile: Thanks again bro

No problem! Haha I thought more people would of came through with the info I gave but it was just the whole line that was waiting doubling up and stuff

Pathetic? Tiniest info? It's not even about that... You have dudes on here talking about "do your homework"... That's great if YOU got some info, but to come in here and brag and not want to help is against what NT was about.

What's pathetic are people holding the "tiniest" information thinking it's going to help them actually get a sneaker in this day in age. NikeTalk should be helping EACH OTHER against all the other beasts out there but instead people come in here every man for theirselves, cool if you want to do that but don't go around telling everyone to "do their homework" just keep it to yourself.

As far as going back 11 pages, I don't have the time nor does my work computer move THAT fast to go back through all of these pages looking for "tiny" info.

On a different note, repped for the info you posted.

Yes pathetic. NONE of this info is gathered from connects or secret sources, it's allllll public. It is 100% a matter of being completely lazy. Just like you saying you don't have the time to go back and check some pages for info (USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!), how in the hell do you think I got that info? Your time is more important than mine? Hell nah it isn't. You obviously don't want the info that bad. It's sitting right in here where you are posting and you won't put in any of your own effort to go get it? You're the worst kind dude. Think you deserve a trophy jus bc you stepped on the field generation in action right there. And no one usually starts just saying do your homework until people have asked over and over for specific handouts that they couldn't be bothered to find on their own.

Those PM's they're sending? No one getting that PM joined niketalk and just hopped in threads, like TONS of these dudes in here are doing, and jus said hey gimme gimme gimme, and if you don't give me, then you are an *** hole. THAT is not what niketalk is about at all.

If you are consistently being helpful to the community here on NT then the type of people you want in your circle will see that and will try to reciprocate that.

Anyway, Caliroots is also releasing in store and then releasing any remaining stock later that day, follow their IG for that release info. They are usually way overpriced and they declare full value to customs, so U.S. buyer beware on there

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom