Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Du maaa looks like I'll be praying to the Ndc gods come release day. Any Bay Area heads camping out at circle a?

Might camp if its not crazy like the tiff release.
Me and my boy are a size 8. You know anything about the quantity of each size?
Bob never tell me nothin :/ and I've been supporting him for years.

I know Major DC is doing FCFS. Commonwealth may be getting them as well. I know they got the Craig Stecyk joints.
I appreciate that.  Will camp out if need be, Can't legitimize anything over 6 hours though. 

Told myself I'd never do in person lines again after the carmines.. and here I am contemplating.

Going to definately camp out of a store does fcfs within a 100 mike radius from where I live. Now just to find the store lol.

I must be the only one liking these more for what they are...?Honestly I would prefer the color not to be affected by scuffs...

I must be CCCCrazy....

On another hand please stop with the bickering about the 'inside info ' ...lmfao , looks like its an add-on to all jordan 1 threads these days....

People who have your info , keep it or share it its up to you , no need to share YOU GOT INFO AND YOU DONT WANNA GIVE IT AWAY though...We got it you re cool , did your homework etc....

People who dont have any info stop being petty and whining . It is what it is .

Cheers.

shop around the way is doing $200 fcfs.
1 per person with the ability to get back in line.
so hopefully not too many people show up :rolleyes

quick question for ya'll.
if you're removing the paint on the black ones, are you going to leave the black portion of the shoe with the outer layer of paint on it or remove that as well?

quick question for ya'll.
if you're removing the paint on the black ones, are you going to leave the black portion of the shoe with the outer layer of paint on it or remove that as well?
Going to keep it the way it is and beat the living crap out of these shoes if I'm lucky enough to get a pair.  It'll be the only pair of shoes that I'll be excited to see what happens as I beat them up.

outta all da spots i called around my area (818) only 2 places are having a raffle.. smh

anyone local wanna PM me and we can trade info.

Darn it where you camping so I try different store lol... #dopesize as biboo biboo says

Darn it where you camping so I try different store lol... #dopesize as @bibOo says
feels like it was a right thing hitting up memphis yesterday 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom