Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Well he is in Cali and I am in GA. Ordered on a Friday and he said he shipped on Friday. So really I am just looking at one business day (two if you count today) so I am not sweating it entirely. I am weary of the status not updating though, I know people have issues with it but I never have.

He has been in constant contact with me. Doesn't seem like a shady character but you never can tell.

Gotcha. Not saying he isn't legit, but you should still either have your shoes by now or at least a "real" shipping update. My seller was in NV and I'm in VA. Paid Sat the 14th and got my kicks on the 16th. I wish all deals went that smoothly!

Purchased early off of eBay and dude said he shipped immediately. Tracking information still says "electronic shipping info received" after 4 days but the weekend was included in that as well.

Dude has perfect feedback over 300 but still got me worried.
happens sometimes

unless the package is given directly to a postal employee at a post office (and even that doesn't guarantee anything) it may not be scanned

example would be if he just gave it to his package room if he lives in a building, the postman will come and pick up packages for delivery and may not scan them

not saying that's what happened, just giving an example

sometimes packages even make it all the way thru multiple regional centers wtihout getting scanned

i have actually received packages and the USPS website still says electronic info received

USPS is not the best for tracking - for small items (t-shirts, low value supreme stuff, etc) i use them but for more expensive things i always use fedex - for this reason

happens sometimes

unless the package is given directly to a postal employee at a post office (and even that doesn't guarantee anything) it may not be scanned

example would be if he just gave it to his package room if he lives in a building, the postman will come and pick up packages for delivery and may not scan them

not saying that's what happened, just giving an example

sometimes packages even make it all the way thru multiple regional centers wtihout getting scanned

i have actually received packages and the USPS website still says electronic info received

USPS is not the best for tracking - for small items (t-shirts, low value supreme stuff, etc) i use them but for more expensive things i always use fedex - for this reason
He actually said that he gives his packages to his postal worker at his residence so chances are it may have not gotten scanned into the system. I am REAL anal about these types of things because I got burnt a lot when I was first starting out. Always used paypal and got my money back though, never any losses. Still irritates me that people scam.

Gotcha. Not saying he isn't legit, but you should still either have your shoes by now or at least a "real" shipping update. My seller was in NV and I'm in VA. Paid Sat the 14th and got my kicks on the 16th. I wish all deals went that smoothly!
No doubt, I wish they were that smooth as well. I will wait until Thursday evening and let him know I will have to file a claim if they aren't in Friday-that would be the last date they should arrive in my mind.

Both pairs came in! White pair from Ndc has a little nick on the heel, and the black (street mchn) came with laces unattached.
Overall dope af though

Last edited by a moderator:

got my black pair from streetmachine today

gotta sell so i can cop the white ones
I'm the opposite of you (and it seems like more people like me wanted the black pair out of the 2 also). I was aiming for the black pair and got the whites instead. Didn't really matter to me though,  I was happy to even get a pair so I'm sticking with my whites. I have too many black shoes anyways so I guess it's a good thing, until the paint comes off and it's black like the others.  

Well he is in Cali and I am in GA. Ordered on a Friday and he said he shipped on Friday. So really I am just looking at one business day (two if you count today) so I am not sweating it entirely. I am weary of the status not updating though, I know people have issues with it but I never have.

He has been in constant contact with me. Doesn't seem like a shady character but you never can tell.
Just give it a day or so.  I'm in GA too and tracking is always a little off from CA.

It is possible that he didn't get around to shipping until Sadderday and that is why tracking is still off.

It usually takes about three days from CA but with a weekend included add an extra day.

You should see them Wed or Thur if he did ship them by Saturday.

That Batman custom.  Not for me.

After giving it some thought though,  it would have been cool to see the Nightwing symbol on the royal pair and the Robin symbol on the BRed pair.

That would have tied in the evolution of that character along with the color of each kick. 

Not that I want to see it done or would do it to my pair.

The way some of you guys are customizing these LM's are very creative. I would've never have guessed that the removable paint could be put to use on these designs. Two thumbs up for those that are really making the pair "theirs" in a special way. For me, I'm more than likely to just wear then till the paint scrapes off.

ooped a local the 8.5 for retail. Felt good. Decided to forego finding a black sz 13 for now. I am putting my efforts towards other kicks for the time being.

In desperate need of a black lm sz 10. Getting ready to pull the trigger on the bay but would rather purchase off an nter. Hmu with a pm if youre looking to move. Thanks

sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom