Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

The F's matter with these people? 
mean.gif

There is absolutely no point to walking into the ocean with a pair of sneakers on, besides doing it for attention.  its really bizarre.

the reaction to someone stepping in whatever they like (that isn't the norm) is pretty shocking, did we all forget at one point or another they are just shoes haha

the reaction to someone stepping in whatever they like (that isn't the norm) is pretty shocking, did we all forget at one point or another they are just shoes haha
people act like someone murdered a person when they do stupid **** with their kicks. At the end of the day you're right, they're just shoes.

they are just shoes, however, i wouldnt go put some of my clothes in a mud puddle since at the end of the day they are just clothes..

they are just shoes, however, i wouldnt go put some of my clothes in a mud puddle since at the end of the day they are just clothes..
the key word is I. At the end of the day you cant judge someone else because of what you would do.

rational people do not walk into the ocean with sneakers on.  either he is stupid or looking for attention, or both.
who is to say? whats the definitive source that says walking into the ocean with sneakers on is the sign of irrationality? people can do whatever they please, just do you i don't get the point of judging. 

that's a female like attention seeking move, no question about it...there is ZERO practical reason to walk into a saltwater ocean with leather shoes, no matter what anyone thinks lol. I understand the worry about yourself and stay in your lane argument, I use it all the time. Someone wouldn't post that if they weren't looking for attention

who is to say? whats the definitive source that says walking into the ocean with sneakers on is the sign of irrationality? people can do whatever they please, just do you i don't get the point of judging. 
 uhh the definition of the word rational...  explain to me how it is reasonable to walk into the ocean with expensive sneakers on, and "they are just shoes" is not a reasonable reason

It's one thing if he did it just because he felt like it, okay that's his prerogative, but he took pictures lmao. Imo he is seeking attention. He is no different than the dudes who burn or stepped on their yeezys/sb8 just because. Putting on for likes to make it seem like they're caking and could have no care in the world because they have another pair or could cop whenever. I'm just saying....

Judging? on NT forum? Who DF is doing this unrational trickery on here?

In all seriousness, who does that?

that's a female like attention seeking move, no question about it...there is ZERO practical reason to walk into a saltwater ocean with leather shoes, no matter what anyone thinks lol. I understand the worry about yourself and stay in your lane argument, I use it all the time. Someone wouldn't post that if they weren't looking for attention
how is it any different from someone just taking a pic of there shoes in glamour shots on concrete? if he did it for himself and posted it here or for attention it was his motive to do so no different if you or I took regular on feet photos and did the same, you catching my drift? Honestly there is no practical reason why most of us do the things we do, whats the practical reason for owning multiple pairs of shoes when honestly you can only wear and truly by "practical" definition only need one? 

uhh the definition of the word rational...  explain to me how it is reasonable to walk into the ocean with expensive sneakers on, and "they are just shoes" is not a reasonable reason
so is the fact that they are expensive the reason why it has you all up in arms? If they were sketchers would you care less? Im just saying let the man cook, they his and he has the freedom to do with them as he pleases, don't judge him cuz the choices don't coincide with that you or I would do.
It's one thing if he did it just because he felt like it, okay that's his prerogative, but he took pictures lmao. Imo he is seeking attention. He is no different than the dudes who burn or stepped on their yeezys/sb8 just because. Putting on for likes to make it seem like they're caking and could have no care in the world because they have another pair or could cop whenever. I'm just saying....
see response one above

Back
Top Bottom