Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

so is the fact that they are expensive the reason why it has you all up in arms? If they were sketchers would you care less? Im just saying let the man cook, they his and he has the freedom to do with them as he pleases, don't judge him cuz the choices don't coincide with that you or I would do.
the price really has nothing to do with it.  there really is no reason to walk into the ocean in any pair of shoes, thats what aquasocks are for.  im not really even "all up in arms"  i originally made a comment that its just a grab for attention, and you got all defensive.

you keep saying dont judge him, yet you are judging other people here for their opinions. 

Last edited:
how is it any different from someone just taking a pic of there shoes in glamour shots on concrete? if he did it for himself and posted it here or for attention it was his motive to do so no different if you or I took regular on feet photos and did the same, you catching my drift? Honestly there is no practical reason why most of us do the things we do, whats the practical reason for owning multiple pairs of shoes when honestly you can only wear and truly by "practical" definition only need one? 

so is the fact that they are expensive the reason why it has you all up in arms? If they were sketchers would you care less? Im just saying let the man cook, they his and he has the freedom to do with them as he pleases, don't judge him cuz the choices don't coincide with that you or I would do.

see response one above
Lmao, if they were still some beat *** shoes then I would still think he was dumb for doing it. Even in my bred 4's that I cut the grass I wouldn't just go walk in the ocean and snap a pic and post to social media/forums. Regardless of what you or I'm saying, it's his choice - so that's fine because I REALLY don't care. He can "cook" because they are his kicks, and trust me I ain't going to lose sleep over this. Purely stating my opinion how cats like him are dumb to me and that's MY opinion and I'l stand by it just like you have stated yours.

the price really has nothing to do with it.  there really is no reason to walk into the ocean in any pair of shoes, thats what aquasocks are for.  im not really even "all up in arms"  i originally made a comment that its just a grab for attention, and you got all defensive.

you keep saying dont judge him, yet you are judging other people here for their opinions. 
am i truly judging you? im merely questioning your judgment 

there's very little else i can learn from this thread if we posting beach shots. we should do a 1 year anniversary thread and see everyones pair then:nerd:

Aftermath of the shoes from above. They didn't harm the shoes one bit they are just shoes, another overpriced item in the materialistic world we live in. The owner of them send his regards.
They don't look bad at all.

Can wear mine with no worries now haha

I actually had a convo with the cat you all seem to be talking about which may or may not anything but if I'm not mistaken he is either banned from this thread or the majority of people have blocked him. So it actually is more than just his photos along with gifs. Only thing I gave h credit for his he does him and takes the heat. But pic or no pic walking on the beach with shoes makes you look worse than a tourist. If he has it to blow more power and the reasoning behind them being beater pairs actually doesn't hold water cause the shoes weren't beat and worse case scenario they would just get wet and perhaps become tight.

who is to say? whats the definitive source that says walking into the ocean with sneakers on is the sign of irrationality? people can do whatever they please, just do you i don't get the point of judging. 
you said it right there, "people can do what they want".  if i want to call a spade a spade, then i will. 

So anyone wore their pair today? [emoji]128517[/emoji]
I undsed mine on july 4th, scuffed them at the downtown fireworks celebration. Went home, cleaned the scuff and have ben hiding them in my shoe box ever since.

Last edited:
I undsed mine on july 4th, scuffed them at the downtown fireworks celebration. Went home, cleaned the scuff and have ben hiding them in my shoe box ever since.

I can relate. I keep telling myself they are beaters but I still wear them like grails. I do crease them extra tough, I just love the personality the dunk silhouette gets with creases!

Well dude can't defend himself on this thread. But honestly who cares. People have done way lamer crap.

Aftermath of the shoes from above. They didn't harm the shoes one bit they are just shoes, another overpriced item in the materialistic world we live in. The owner of them send his regards.
I'm sure they smell fabulous though..especially with the ocean water than soaked in them. 
sick.gif

I totally appreciate the whole thing, it's his shoes to do whatever with, but, I will not set foot on sand nor soot in mine.

I'm sure they smell fabulous though..especially with the ocean water than soaked in them.  :x
Doesn't bother me one bit what someone does to their shoes, but you are 100% right with the ocean water. I have Adidas boatlace shoes that are MEANT to get wet and they smell like low f'n tide a year after wearing them. Cleaned them too!

I actually talked to him too, real cool cat. I understand his reasoning for doing what he did. Like he told me, they are his beaters, he wore to the beach... Then basically said f it and went in lol.

I wear my black and white set around all the time, while I say they are my beaters I still try to avoid bumping them on stuff lol

That pic is stupid, im all for splash pics etc but dudes just ended up with smelly af shoes that look new still haha. His shoes tho. Water aint gonna get the paint off so I just don't see his point but whatever. I rock mine purposely too scratch etc, but they still look new.... for now

Back
Top Bottom