Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

kinda wantr another pair to keep ds these are my favorite shoes i have as of now and i feel in a few years these will be grails and hard to find true ds pairs

I know it's a shot in the dark but if anyone has a Size 8 set of both black and whites that want to trade for an 8.5 set please send me a PM. Thanks!

Agreed these are pairs I wish I coulda doubled up on. Too nice for me to have 1 pair just to stock

That pic is stupid, im all for splash pics etc but dudes just ended up with smelly af shoes that look new still haha. His shoes tho. Water aint gonna get the paint off so I just don't see his point but whatever. I rock mine purposely too scratch etc, but they still look new.... for now
In my opinion, the point of the shots he did were to satire the splash shots. People started doing the splash shot to get the "shock" value from people who care WAYYYY too much about a freaking pair of shoes. Now, he takes it to the extreme to get the exact reaction you are all exhibiting: "OMG WHY THAT'S SO BAD WHY WHY WHY *SOB*" They're just shoes. He's just pointing out that you all care a bit too much about them. An example is that when you're a kid, you just wear your shoes like you should and they get destroyed. Now we're "Adults" and we treat our shoes better than we treat each other. Time to get over it and move on, they're his shoes, you can call him what you want but it really just highlights a problem YOU have... 
Awesome collection shot!

Last edited:
Thanks man, wanted to post it up in the dunk sb thread, but didn't bug in since ya'll are talkin bout Dcypoes post bein better than some random posts and all. Lol.
Nah man, post your shot! People will love it in there! I was just talking about how much more value old heads add when compared to (for example) the tiff crowd.

ds is all i do...too much bs with dudes claiming vvvvnds & all that other bs... if it aint factory laced, fresh out the box, never seen the ground i dont want em

This. Plus i dont want another mans feet touchin my collection.

ds is all i do...too much bs with dudes claiming vvvvnds & all that other bs... if it aint factory laced, fresh out the box, never seen the ground i dont want em

I feel ya, however certain kicks I'll make an exception. Skunks being one of them. 600-800$ price tag is just to steep for me

I feel ya, however certain kicks I'll make an exception. Skunks being one of them. 600-800$ price tag is just to steep for me

cant do it.... ive passed over a lot of deals from shoes not being ds... im ocd about it

Just curious, $300 for the white LM seem about average going rate? Would you all put a slightly higher price tag on the black LM?

Back
Top Bottom