Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

Can't find him on fb even when searching in that sb group. Thanks though man. Those are killer prices.
His number is on the screenshot. I texted him a few times and he was quick to respond, but I didn't pull the trigger as I'm looking for a diff size.
FYI - I don't know him so I can't vouch...

Last edited:
How would you feel about someone painting their their breds or royals like the lance mountains? Has anyone tried doing that? I doubt anyone willing to do that with their pairs since they could just cop the LMs. Sorry for the rant, just thinking out loud

Got mine in today. Had to hide them from the wife.
Repped and QFT
laugh.gif

Got mine in today. Had to hide them from the wife.

Repped and QFT
laugh.gif
my wife seeing me with them on yesterday: "oh you finally got the white ones?"

then after i put them back in the box and put the box on top the large stack of boxes of other shoes (scanning the height of the stack): "don't you think it's time to take a break for awhile?"

tiffs, SOMP, YOTH, both LMs, ronnie fieg asics coves, AJ11 concord lows, and stan smiths all copped since the tiff release

not to mention the extra pair of AJ11 concords and red supreme foams i am trying to sell

maybe she has a point 
smile.gif

what do you think i should pay for these im not looking to pay more than $300
For a $300 budget, it should be fairly easy for you to pick up a pair. I've seen them cheapest at $250, but averaging around $275-$300. I've also noticed the blacks fetch a few bucks more than the whites.

Back
Top Bottom