Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

ebay is flooded with pairs. How did I strike out everywhere when it seems like everybody else has a pair for sale?!

Exactly. I got clowned on for complaining but it really does seem like a lot of people had a pack if not multiple packs of these on eBay since like Thursday.

My best piece of advice for those still on the hunt. Set a hard cap for yourself and go hard hunting. Search every skate shop in surrounding states near you. Most places do phone orders and even though most places did raffles, there were places (such as the VA spot we all tried calling) that did FCFS and MIGHT still have them in stock. You have to go hard in the paint (no pun intended)

Also stop whining about the prices, you either gonna pay it or not, its not going to do you any good stressing over things you can't control. If you have it spend it. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in a bush. Over $250 for a pair of Jordan 1s? Yes that is the world we live in sad to say. I remember when 1s were like $105 but the memories of yesteryear won't do me any good today. Most of us just had to put up or shut up.

Finally keep your eyes peeled in the next few days, more pairs are bound 2 (again no pun intended) pop up SOMEWHERE. Some retailers sit on their pairs until they decide to move them. Ebay isn't the only place to cop kicks anymore. Check your CLs, Facebook / SC / NT Markets. Even IG has pairs floating around.

Keep your eye on the prize and happy hunting, and congrats to all that copped already.

Prices aren't as bad as I thought they would be for these. Will probably wait it out, and decide if I really want them before paying resell prices.
same here bruh 9 times out of 10 ill only pay 50.00 over retail within 2 mos of waiting

My best piece of advice for those still on the hunt. Set a hard cap for yourself and go hard hunting. Search every skate shop in surrounding states near you. Most places do phone orders and even though most places did raffles, there were places (such as the VA spot we all tried calling) that did FCFS and MIGHT still have them in stock. You have to go hard in the paint (no pun intended)

Also stop whining about the prices, you either gonna pay it or not, its not going to do you any good stressing over things you can't control. If you have it spend it. A bird in the hand is worth 2 in a bush. Over $250 for a pair of Jordan 1s? Yes that is the world we live in sad to say. I remember when 1s were like $105 but the memories of yesteryear won't do me any good today. Most of us just had to put up or shut up.

Finally keep your eyes peeled in the next few days, more pairs are bound 2 (again no pun intended) pop up SOMEWHERE. Some retailers sit on their pairs until they decide to move them. Ebay isn't the only place to cop kicks anymore. Check your CLs, Facebook / SC / NT Markets. Even IG has pairs floating around.

Keep your eye on the prize and happy hunting, and congrats to all that copped already.
Good contributing post........we need more posts like this on NT instead of the "I haven't gotten a confirmation email..."

Yeah I feel you. I was hoping the Industrial out here in Tucson came through like they did the Tiffs but no luck. Did you flourish this morning fam?
I was really surprised IRS tucson didn't get them as well fam
I got a black pair on Revert at like 4am but A LOT of dudes on here saying their revert order got canceled today so I'm gonna be stressing deep until I actually have them in hand lmao

Those are not one dudes pairs. It's the entire campout afterwards....
roll.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Good contributing post........we need more posts like this on NT instead of the "I haven't gotten a confirmation email..."
Good looks. I just don't want people feeling like they failed cuz they couldn't get this shoe. The odds weren't in our favor to begin with. But that doesn't mean you should give up. Gotta keep goin. Hard work pays off.

i want a black pair to strip the paint down like how it was distressed in the first images, will it be hard to get it look pretty much like that and what do I do it with, I plan on using sandpaper.

mad4shoes.bigcartel.com has sizes 8-13 for $350 if anyone is still "needing" a pair. Their Instagram is mad4shoes_ for anyone that wants to know if they're legit.

Last edited:
All I hear is "cheers" in here I swear overseas got the bulk of this release..

I ain't even mad though.

Back
Top Bottom