Jordan 1 x Nike SB QS!!!!

what are decent prices for these now?
I'm seeing low $300's for the whites.  The blacks are starting to creep into the mid $300's.

I have the pack.  I'd like to get another pair of blacks to wear and keep the rest on ice 
smokin.gif

I'm seeing low $300's for the whites.  The blacks are starting to creep into the mid $300's.

I have the pack.  I'd like to get another pair of blacks to wear and keep the rest on ice :smokin
Yeah that's about right. I'd also like a second black to beat.

I have the pack.  I'd like to get another pair of blacks to wear and keep the rest on ice :smokin

yea im trying to talk a guy down to 320 but he wont budge on 350 shipped .

I can't find any pairs on craigslist near me all I saw was a pack for 750.... I would really like to double up on these

Stripping my first set down, this was just an initial pass.

How they started.

Whites are hard to clean.

Toe boxes are hard in general because the paint has already gotten pretty into the creases.

Pure acetone, will recondition the leather once I'm done. Will be fun to work on these for a few weeks and really get them stripped.

I can't find any pairs on craigslist near me all I saw was a pack for 750.... I would really like to double up on these
Same here man my only chances are ebay for a black pair but I'm not trying to pay over $300 shipped (my main problem of  not getting them yet). One of the very few shoes I will pay resell for but at the same time I can't see myself paying much more for shoes. Got priorities. I saw 1 post on my local CL for $400 for a black pair. 2 days later it was gone. Never seen a post again

Need to swap my pack for a 10 eventually. I am slowly beating up my first pair, so will need another on deck.

I think 11 is the pack I saw by me I'm lookin for a set in 10 I have a 10.5 n there fine just wanna set a little tighter on foot

I still haven't worn my whites swapped the laces n lookin for a reason to wear them.... I don't really wear white tho that's my issue

Regret selling my black lms. I got the whole concept and story behind the shoes but I just couldn't do the mismatching of the soles. I should be jumped on pairs that had matching soles on eBay. Don't see any around for anymore smh.

jesus! $300+ for black pairs now? and i thought the $250 that i paid was ridic...smh. i gotta stop wearing mine to the gym now before it gets really beat up :lol:

Back
Top Bottom