Jordan 11 Low IE 306008-003 Black/true red 9/26

When do these go live on sneakersnstuff?

Been tryin to add to cart and it wont work...

Why did they switch these up from the 03's? Should've kept them the same (or generally the same) like they did the xi ie joints earlier in the year

Wait in line taking forever again. It's gonna happen until it sells out?

I tried FNL because they went live early but saw the $10 shipping then bailed.

I'll probably end up not getting them now. Wait for someone to unload for cheap.

Last edited:
I need 20 bux off of these.

Should be doable from an online store.

A lot of places got these...

Did just get through on Finish Line. Cant believe I got suckered into buying these.

Good thing is they can be used for a work dress shoe on days I plan to be on my feet a lot. Mix em in with an all black leather pair of Air Max 95's.

Also got 10% off with Discover Deals buying through their web shopping portal link on finishline. Discover going through Nike.com only gives you 5% off.

Well EB got me, carted right when they went live. Waited my 10 minute timer and as soon as I hit submit order I get the it was removed from your cart and no longer available. Go back in and try to order again and get the quantity of 1 message. Go to another CPU and get the sold out. But sold out in every size now! 
mean.gif

EDIT: Just went back on and was able to order! WTH still glad I got them though

Last edited:
I hate to say easy cop but... I walked into footaction just to see what they had and to my surprise they had one size 13 left. They didn't do a raffle for these and some guy was looking at them before I got there. Must have been meant for me. And they let me use my $25 birthday coupon!View media item 1726236

I hate to say easy cop but... I walked into footaction just to see what they had and to my surprise they had one size 13 left. They didn't do a raffle for these and some guy was looking at them before I got there. Must have been meant for me. And they let me use my $25 birthday coupon!
which one, independence or oak park? Oak park did a raffle and i didn't even win

Back
Top Bottom