Jordan 13 doernbecher on the way

do the nike stores do in store raffle or twitter dm raffle process?

Good h
I'm gonna take ur posts/comments with a grain of salt. Like when you say you don't know what a Launch Locator is I know it's a joke, right?

Or do you have something meaningful to post cuz ur jokes r not funny. I'm sure you may b used to "nobody caring" at this point please elaborate buddy on why nobody cares about those who are less fortunate with health problems?

U the nt police that I need to answer to u?? Keep it moving G

IMO means In My Opinion last time I checked. If it was a fact I would've said that. Since everyone else besides me knows the actual #'s on this release plz share with the rest of us?

I've been collecting since grade school in the 80's but just re-entered the game recently after a break due to my career and now my health.

Do you really think I care about being wrong on a msg board when I'm just voicing my opinion which is based upon my own experiences, retail store mgrs., and a few Nike employees?

If the kid read this thread or heard of some of the negative comments, about a shoe he designed and thought was cool, he would probably be in tears.

Some people are so shallow and narrow minded they only care about the "look" nothing more. If you don't like don't buy.
:lol:

calling these "ugly as sin" is disrespectful. a sick kid designed these, show some respect. 
saying they're ugly isn't making fun of him, just cause a kid made it doesn't mean you can't have an opinion about the shoes. they're hideous...
plus no offense but he isn't one of them with a death sentence for what he has. some of the other kids got/had it way worse. I know someone that has Crohns and just found out they also have cancer in their stomach and esophagus. I'd bet they'd think these are ugly too.

what shouldn't be happening is the resell of the shoes and the sellers not donating to the charity. that's what's messed up

Last edited:
Cute Emoji. What are you saying? Or better yet why not just go start your own DB thread which does not stand for Doerenbacher but D***** Bag(Feminine Products) and post all the hateful comments you like.

I guess some of you never had or have kids who drew pictures for you when they were in elementary school? I could easily say all my kids pics are ugly and tell them that to their face. But how is that helping? I can explain how it hurts tho... So what are you saying?

I guess some of you never had or have kids who drew pictures for you when they were in elementary school? I could easily say all my kids pics are ugly and tell them that to their face. But how is that helping? I can explain how it hurts tho... So what are you saying?
right, we aren't here saying it to his face, so why tell people they can't say how they really feel about this ugly design

Sad state when the most miserable NT'ers are populating the thread for the shoes designed by sick kids which profits benefit a children's hospital. I'mma go for the 13s (and Janoskis), but I think I'll unsub from this growing cesspool. Y'all have fun savaging these shoes that you keep thrashing, but will be trying to cop to resell anyways.

Last edited:
These dont look that bad to me,wear them with all black , switch the laces to black and have a black shirt with some teal and pink you know south beach colors. 

I remember when the kid who designed the db8s posted in the NikeTalk DB thread pic and all

The atmosphere of that thread changed quick

IMO means In My Opinion last time I checked. If it was a fact I would've said that. Since everyone else besides me knows the actual #'s on this release plz share with the rest of us?

I've been collecting since grade school in the 80's but just re-entered the game recently after a break due to my career and now my health.

Do you really think I care about being wrong on a msg board when I'm just voicing my opinion which is based upon my own experiences, retail store mgrs., and a few Nike employees?

If the kid read this thread or heard of some of the negative comments, about a shoe he designed and thought was cool, he would probably be in tears.

Some people are so shallow and narrow minded they only care about the "look" nothing more. If you don't like don't buy.

View media item 1755825

RD is this weekend? I guess nobody is checking for these. Anybody know if Niketowns are doing raffles or FCFS?

still on the fence about these. most likely will get them cause I know I'll prob end up regretting it.

Back
Top Bottom