Jordan 6 "BRASIL" June 21st release date in a Pack w/CP3 VII AE "BRASIL" - Jordan Brand "World Cup"

I like these, but its just not in the cards for me. Over a 3 hour drive and 500 dollars later.... 

These are definitely going to fly off of shelves, no doubt. I just can't believe we are no in a state of collecting where packs include sig. shoes never worn by the og athletic that inspired them

ex. shooting stars pack, plus the JB year of the snake pack, now this Brazil pack

Good Morning tho

Last edited:
Im really thinking about pulling the trigger on these brazils and futures coming out this week. I only really wanted the 6s. But i could ball in the cp3 or sell them. The futures were going to be my daily shoe.

Last edited:
Paying $500 for a twin-pack of shoes is simply a higher league of sneaker game competition than I am able or willing to compete in. As someone who's never paid more than $170 for a shoe in his life, I'm definitely not ready to operate at this level. But good luck this weekend to those NTers in the big leagues who are trying to cop this.

I don't think you guys understand this shoe is LIMITED! if you look at the release calendar and check the map, you could see in detail what store is getting them lol that's how limited it is. Its just the 650 im stuck at. I dont think i paid that much on my living room furniture. I remember talking about woman spending 1k on louis shoes, here i am getting close to that buying a pack when God knows i just want the 6. Pardon my rant folks. Lol

I think everyone knows they are limited. It's just a lot of people won't justify the $500 for just the 6. I can handle $500, but $650 is too much. I rather buy dmp 6s at that point.

It's a good way for JB to push a model that doesn't really sell well.  To think that they are no longer innovating, haha.

I like the 6 in this pack a lot but not at a price of $350 when you think the KD is worth $150. I'll pass and get an extra sport blue 6 instead. This just doesn't make any sense when you can buy 3 normal J releases for about the same price. The KD in this pack is a garbage add in.

It's a good way for JB to push a model that doesn't really sell well.  To think that they are no longer innovating, haha.
Packaging crap with something nice is probably the oldest marketing and sales tactic in the book. At $500 this release is for people who don't value their money or those who will pay the company re-sale prices. Either way this release is not for me.

Packaging crap with something nice is probably the oldest marketing and sales tactic in the book. At $500 this release is for people who don't value their money or those who will pay the company re-sale prices. Either way this release is not for me.

Thanks for making me feel bad about spending my money. Lol i honestly wanted these a while back. Seeing how im in los angeles area and hoh is the ONLY place getting these and only by a raffle win, im better off getting these at resell right now. As long as IM Happy at the end of the day.

So either I can buy the cigar and champagne 6'S for $500 total, or I can buy a Brazil 6 and a generic $150 Chris Paul shoe for $500... Any math majors or Jr high graduates in the house? And that's just talking straight retail.

Last edited:
Thanks for making me feel bad about spending my money. Lol i honestly wanted these a while back. Seeing how im in los angeles area and hoh is the ONLY place getting these and only by a raffle win, im better off getting these at resell right now. As long as IM Happy at the end of the day.

There is alot of that going on. I dont get how people can make a blanket statement that these arent worth it or that people who buy this release dont value their money. I mean really do any of us value our money that much if we are dropping 170+ for multiple releases a month/year? Like i said i work for my money and i buy the things i want that means its worth it to me. And doesnt mean i dont value my money.

I pulled the trigger.....
View media item 1033093All in all ill be able to sleep and like i said im happy. I can usually wear 12 but I'm a original 13. Since i own a pair of 6s in a 12, these should be no different. Best of luck to everyone.

Back
Top Bottom