JORDAN 6 SPIZIKE

****, never mind. I tried checking out and it told me there's non left. why the hell did it add to cart? smh
same here on 11.5...SMH 
mean.gif

Got booted from my place in line after waiting 25 minutes in the wait queue on NDC.

Thank god I decided to order two AM90 hyperfuses on nikeid for 40% off instead

Had these and the Spizike OG in my Finish Line cart. Removed the 6's though and only went with the Spizikes. I'd rather wait for the Sport Blues

Eastbay over sells too. Don't be surprised if you get an email saying they didn't have enough stock to fulfill your order. I usually cop on Eastbay but these were gone quick!

i remember when i copped the 3lab5 size 10.5 when it wont let  us add to cart on eastbay, ftl, and fta. i asked the customer service chat agent and he said they had website issues that wont let customers in.. and they still have plenty of stocks.. i asked him if i can order thru chat , he said he cant do orders thru chat BUT "he would try to call customer service" . then i tried to call customer service to ask about the stocks, the girl said they have plenty of stocks left and even asked if i want to order , even asked me how many pairs i would want to get. :)) i only chose to get 1 pair of 10.5 during that time, she gave me free shipping too  using the code on the website 
roll.gif
i tried to ask cust service today to try to get another pair of 6s but they all said it 's sold out.. oh well.. 

Last edited:
Copped both shoes in store.[emoji]128588[/emoji] Buying online is nothing but stress and disappointment these days.[emoji]128554[/emoji]

Last edited:
I cooked on Finishline.com baby lol got an 11 on my phone and couldnt check out with my 9. Ended up with a instore 10.5 & 11. Now lets see what trade ima get hmmmm :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom