JORDAN DMP 7 mistake??

Epic fail on behalf of the brand. I did mention this soooo soo long ago but I guess no one noticed.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
FAIL! I was gonna get this for full price from FootAction but I saw them on eBay for 170. So I took them off layaway and was gonna buy on eBay thisweekend. Good thing I saw this post. Good looking out OP! Definite no cop. No JB for me until November.
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by abernja

To EVERY single one of you guys complaining.....

It's on the inside of the shoe. Get over it.

If that is enough to make you regret buying, then you prob should just stop buying Jordans all together.

I'm not here to back up JB's mistake, because it is pretty bad, but to gripe over a couple letters and numbers on the inside of a shoe??? Why not spend all your time and effort complaining about the quality rather than a tag on the INSIDE of a shoe.

The Kobe IV thing is a bit different because it's actually on the outside of the shoe and visibly noticable.

agreed

If that is enough to make you regret buying, then you prob should just stop buying Jordans all together.

I'm not here to back up JB's mistake, because it is pretty bad, but to gripe over a couple letters and numbers on the inside of a shoe??? Why not spend all your time and effort complaining about the quality rather than a tag on the INSIDE of a shoe.

The Kobe IV thing is a bit different because it's actually on the outside of the shoe and visibly noticable.

This is what the sneaker (Jordan) game is coming to. You want to overlook the fact that these are commemorative sneakers and they don't evencommemorate the event correctly?? You want to talk about the visibility on the exterior of the shoe - so to you, it's all for show. I wouldn't careif the date was only on the stupid box, it still does not accurately represent what the pack stands for. Really, it blows my mind to even think aboutpurchasing these. It's like buying a '67 Mustang with a '94 Taurus engine - the look is there, but it's just representing the wrongthing.

Originally Posted by AbstraKt

This is what the sneaker (Jordan) game is coming to. You want to overlook the fact that these are commemorative sneakers and they don't even commemorate the event correctly?? You want to talk about the visibility on the exterior of the shoe - so to you, it's all for show. I wouldn't care if the date was only on the stupid box, it still does not accurately represent what the pack stands for. Really, it blows my mind to even think about purchasing these. It's like buying a '67 Mustang with a '94 Taurus engine - the look is there, but it's just representing the wrong thing.

amen.

after reading this post earlier today i saw these at the mall...it made me LOL.

shame on you jb

Originally Posted by Sukwonee

This is what the sneaker (Jordan) game is coming to. You want to overlook the fact that these are commemorative sneakers and they don't even commemorate the event correctly?? You want to talk about the visibility on the exterior of the shoe - so to you, it's all for show. I wouldn't care if the date was only on the stupid box, it still does not accurately represent what the pack stands for. Really, it blows my mind to even think about purchasing these. It's like buying a '67 Mustang with a '94 Taurus engine - the look is there, but it's just representing the wrong thing.

amen.

word. ol kit car lookin sneakers.

Swapping an engine effects the cars performance. Swapping floor mats which like the tag is cosmetic does not.

Swapping an engine effects the cars performance. Swapping floor mats which like the tag is cosmetic does not.

Now that I re-read it, it was a bad analogy. I guess it's like celebrating someone's birthday and putting the wrong date on the cake.

I think everyone knew what I was getting at though.

Now that I re-read it, it was a bad analogy. I guess it's like celebrating someone's birthday and putting the wrong date on the cake.

I think everyone knew what I was getting at though.

While I agree to an extent, in that it does not effect the shoe itself, you are not really addressing the actual point. That point being, Brand Jordan ismarketing this particular shoe as a commemorative shoe, which is supposed to celebrate a special event in MJ's professional career, and Brand Jordan ischarging us, the consumer, a higher price for the shoe because of this "special" commemorative package. THAT is why they should perhaps paid a bitmore attention to the label the stitched to the tongues.

If you want to get real picky... MJ did not even wear these shoes during that game... he wore the Cardinal VII's
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom