Jordan III REIMAGINED “White Cement” -March 11th 2023

I know some of you were still riding for Gentry. Here’s your hero. Lol

he would allow this monstrosity to be an actual thing.

Where are his white knights at now

Why fxxxk up the 3s like that 😡🤬🤢🤮

I mean, honestly, putting some III soles on some low II uppers is a long way from the most egregious thing he/they have ever done :lol:
Still, it's more like why, though? Of course, if people buy them, that's the why. But it makes me laugh that even after that Complex podcast/video interview with him that was circulating the other day, and him talking about all the hate he got and trying to push some blame off on unnamed others, it's plain as day the guy's tastes are just bad. Or certainly a lot different than most of us. He seems to really genuinely like this mashup stuff, which funny enough I used to think would be cool when I was like 14 back in 1991 but realized in real life is mostly idiotic and pointless.
Watch it turn out with these Gentry specials that they're some special makeup just for him LOL. That's how I know his taste is beyond suspect. Even back when he seemed to have most control over what JB was up to, when he stunted stuff only he had, most of it was still trash. He was making himself PEs I wouldn't have bought for $50. He might be a business genius for all I know, but when it straight comes to the shoes, he's just plain :smh:

IMG_1212.jpeg

I mean, honestly, putting some III soles on some low II uppers is a long way from the most egregious thing he/they have ever done :lol:
Still, it's more like why, though? Of course, if people buy them, that's the why. But it makes me laugh that even after that Complex podcast/video interview with him that was circulating the other day, and him talking about all the hate he got and trying to push some blame off on unnamed others, it's plain as day the guy's tastes are just bad. Or certainly a lot different than most of us. He seems to really genuinely like this mashup stuff, which funny enough I used to think would be cool when I was like 14 back in 1991 but realized in real life is mostly idiotic and pointless.
Watch it turn out with these Gentry specials that they're some special makeup just for him LOL. That's how I know his taste is beyond suspect. Even back when he seemed to have most control over what JB was up to, when he stunted stuff only he had, most of it was still trash. He was making himself PEs I wouldn't have bought for $50. He might be a business genius for all I know, but when it straight comes to the shoes, he's just plain :smh:
This. All of this. That dude probably has access to over 95% of Jordans ever made and he chose to wear these?? There are hundreds of shoes he could have worn that are better than these ****s. Lol

Been trying to get these shoes for a decent price but damn you guys would not believe the clownery I had today. As soon as he hit me with % I was fuuuuuuuck u

Kid knows the value of his asset, and the demand for it. I can’t even be mad at it

Also if I was him, once you started condescending to me about “What you need the extra $10 for, some bud?” … Straight to blocked. No explanation necessary :lol:

Back
Top Bottom