Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

same here haha have more than I need but tempting.
$109 for a Jordan 1 with decent leather is an excellent price.

Ordered one from FL earlier last week and it was $152 w/tax and shipping.

Anyway got a hookup for a Frag colorway custom.

I've seen Chi customs and they just don't look good.

Only wish those laser prints weren't visible sometimes. Kinda kills the look.

Forgot to post these in here, but here's pictures from last week after a couple of wears:

Still needs some work but I'll get it done 
smokin.gif

nice!!!!   what blue did you use?
Appreciate it man 
nthat.gif
 I just used regular blue, didn't want a deep color like the royals this time.

If I make another pair of these, I'm gonna use sapphire because I heard the color is pretty vibrant.

Appreciate it man :nthat:  I just used regular blue, didn't want a deep color like the royals this time.

If I make another pair of these, I'm gonna use sapphire because I heard the color is pretty vibrant.

looking forward to it man.
I have a pair on ice right now but with work I haven't had a chance to start on it I notice angelus is now selling the stuff in sets lol so let's see.

What paint are yall using to make Shadow Jordan 1's for these? I'm thinking about custom making a pair. I have 3 blanks and I feel like I need one more pair to have every color 1's that I want.

So far I need to make:

-Bred 1

-SBB 1

-Shadow 1 

Good job fam! White laces were a good choice, and I really like how you did the tongue logo. Adding orange instead of just blue was a nice switch up.

You definitely messed up a lot less than I did lol, that midsole isn't bad at all. Just paint a small streak of white over it if your worried about covering the dye stains.

Looking forward to some on foot pics later if you will.

Last edited:
quick question. should I repainted the white parts or just go over the panels that have lasering. make all whites btw.

Knicks/Mets "Home"  

The wings is impossible for my level of skill.  or not using the appropriate brush.  for the dye, best to use light coats so it doesn't run all over making a mess. 

Went with the white laces. 
You did a great job! Repped.

Back
Top Bottom