Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Nice 
smokin.gif
 they did a perfect job, wish mine turned out like that 
laugh.gif

wish my villa pair hadn't of been so shady or i would of held on to these. maybe in the future ill grab a pair again :smile:

Here are my "Fragmented Backboards" finally finished after a couple of months on the back burner.

The leather on these shoes is so amazing. A bit thin but super soft and comfy in all areas. They really are beautiful shoes to customise.
Nice fam 
nthat.gif
 hope to be seeing some on feet shots soon?

Here are my "Fragmented Backboards" finally finished after a couple of months on the back burner.

The leather on these shoes is so amazing. A bit thin but super soft and comfy in all areas. They really are beautiful shoes to customise.
Looks good!

I haven't worn my custom frag laser 1's in awhile.  Agree the laser 1s are extremely comfortable.  Might have to break them out for my casual friday work outfit

Nice fam 
nthat.gif
 hope to be seeing some on feet shots soon?
Cheers! Hopefully I can get my wife to take some on feet shots for you.
Damn!!!!! Lol you finally finish your pair!!!
Yeah man, life has been getting in the way. Bought a house, spending time with my kids, working hard, surfing nearly every weekend, video games, blah blah blah lol. Hope you're well man. Any more customs on the way for you soon?

Looks good!

I haven't worn my custom frag laser 1's in awhile.  Agree the laser 1s are extremely comfortable.  Might have to break them out for my casual friday work outfit
Thanks! AJ1's are great for casual fridays :D

Cheers! Hopefully I can get my wife to take some on feet shots for you.

Yeah man, life has been getting in the way. Bought a house, spending time with my kids, working hard, surfing nearly every weekend, video games, blah blah blah lol. Hope you're well man. Any more customs on the way for you soon?

Thanks! AJ1's are great for casual fridays :D

I'm working on getting something done soon but same bs work been a hell lol but I still want to do that back to the future pair just have not gotten around to do anything. Hell I don't even have time to wear any of my sneakers sometimes I'll keep you posted if I do.

Back
Top Bottom