Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

Almost regretting buying these off sobe soles, saw em sitting in my local champs today sitting. Woulda just scooped in person if I had any idea
If I knew I would be able to pick these up in person I wouldn't of got them through Sobe either.... 

I really wanted these so its better safe than sorry... 

Wasn't worth the risk IMO. these days, any number of things can cause a shoe to sell out. I'd rather have my pair in hand. End of the day you paid around retail, no harm no foul
Yeah you're right. I paid 195 shipped so basically retail+ tax. Still a nice price compared to retail that is

i noticed this in the pair posted above. Anyone else getting indentations by the front left toe? When worn, it looks like a quarter sized dent in the shoe. Considering exchanging them at sheikh but I wore them in house (slightly creased toes, flawless soles). Or maybe ill just rock em
View media item 1411641

Yeah I had a pair like that from city blue and sent them back. Waiting for a price drop to buy again from footlocker or footaction

Any steal prices anywhere? On sale yet? I'm dying to double up around $100-120....
nerd.gif

This are the 30th Anniversary Jordan 1

Laser etched 

Remastered Leather

Higher Cut,

I still don't get why they sit, I liked and in my Daily Rotation every week since I received it.

This are the 30th Anniversary Jordan 1
Laser etched 
Remastered Leather
Higher Cut,

I still don't get why they sit, I liked and in my Daily Rotation every week since I received it.

View media item 1417876

Too many shoes this month
price is to much for ones
no hype
Icy clear sole
Resellers cant make profit

Lol read a few pages back basically why they are sitting. Straight up im glad they are, I was able to pick up my pair for cheap since i sold some of my old stuff, got them for 48$.

Has anyone every rocked kicks with the sneaker shields?? If so how does it feel? They look uncomfortable...

Has anyone every rocked kicks with the sneaker shields?? If so how does it feel? They look uncomfortable...
i use the forcefields from finishline in a few shoes since its only foam. I usually cut out a small half circle where my pinky toe goes on the left and right inserts and then call it a day. Takes some getting used to but definitely not uncomfortable. 

At first they feel kinda weird but they're pretty comfortable after you wear them in. Make sure your shoes are a little big on you and not snug fit though or else you'll touch them with your big toe and it's SO annoying. I've had mine for a year they're kinda broken by the toe box but they work fine. I'm gonna send them back in to get another pair for free. Overall it's a good product I'd recommend it

I got one pair, At first you dont feel them to much, after a while of walking they start to get uncomfortable since you keep hitting your big toe on them, thats my experience with them. i dont really care if they crease comfort over pain lol my 2cents

Last edited:
Finally got my pair in hand.

I'm sad the etching on the laser left the leather unevenly cleaned off. I guess this isn't a real defect but anyone have any suggestions on how to removing the "leather shavings" as gently as possible?

Maybe a normal eraser?

Back
Top Bottom