Jordan Retro 1 High “Laser” aka Custom Lasers Thread

All one feet pics are
pimp.gif
. Can't wait for this G.D. snow to go away and start rocking these!

Love my Laser 1's. Been in constant rotation since I got em after release. I love that these weren't a hype crazy release. Quality is so nice.

i noticed this in the pair posted above. Anyone else getting indentations by the front left toe? When worn, it looks like a quarter sized dent in the shoe. Considering exchanging them at sheikh but I wore them in house (slightly creased toes, flawless soles). Or maybe ill just rock em
I think this is due to the softness of the leather - and for me personally, couple that with that fact that I size up .5 with AJ1s, which I probably shouldn't have done with these.  My pair from FNL ended up doing the same thing after a single wear - left with an a major crease/indentation on the tip of the toe box where the laser etching is.  I noticed another on-feet image in this thread where one of the shoes had the same indentation in the same place.

I'd think that if your toes fill out the toe box with little to no room left over, then this wouldn't be possible, but that may end up being at the expense of comfort.

i got two pairs..they have different toeboxes(each pair)..looks like it has to do with production date maybe?:S

Last edited:
God the leather on these is incredible!!!!!!! I just held em in my hands for a few min and didn't feel like putting em down. 

God the leather on these is incredible!!!!!!! I just held em in my hands for a few min and didn't feel like putting em down. 
Agreed! Didn't like them at first. But once I seen/held them in person, they've really started to grow on me. smh

U don't like these but hologram 13s are you avatar haha
first off they are he got games

second what does a 13 have to do with a 1...not even same model, one is lasered, one is not. 

and to each his own, if I did have the holograms in my avatar and don't like these, why does that matter? its my preference...

Back
Top Bottom