Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
B
Wish you weren't on the road my dude! But you're the first on the list if the site restocks since I was communicating with you early this morning. I sent you a PM btw

You're the real MVP of this thread, you looked out for me and a few others in this thread and I salute you

So how legit is Kdak? 
eyes.gif
Customer Service is top notch. They will respond to you right away if you contact them through their website. They also have 100% feedback on eBay. They are a legit seller with guaranteed authentic kicks. Full refund policy as well. All shoes come with receipt and payment thru Paypal via their site.

Same here.

I figured out my new approach...I'm no longer gonna try
laugh.gif

Gonna start sleeping in and not caring for shoes like I used to.
+1

Funny you say that.

I'm out as well.

Going to start collecting cars.

It's a different animal today.

It's a bunch of kids and people wanting to make a quick buck.

I just can't get with Adidas. Even if I did cop, I'd look at my shoes in 5 to 10 years and regret it.

I grew up with Jordan so they just have that sentimental value to me.

Maybe. I doubt Ultra Boosts or NMDs will end up looking dated but I don't really expect to be wearing any of these shoes 10 years from now.

Adidas is killing Nike/JB on comfort and quality though. Ultra Boosts are better than anything Nike has ever produced. And there's no reason Nike couldn't upgrade the tech in Retros. At least put Lunarlon in them. But they don't because they don't care.

After the L one can only ask him self what if? what if i walked my dog last night? would I of got good karma? the world may never know
frown.gif

Maybe. I doubt Ultra Boosts or NMDs will end up looking dated but I don't really expect to be wearing any of these shoes 10 years from now.

Adidas is killing Nike/JB on comfort and quality though. Ultra Boosts are better than anything Nike has ever produced. And there's no reason Nike couldn't upgrade the tech in Retros. At least put Lunarlon in them. But they don't because they don't care.
+1

I grew up jordan and I have to say the germans know how to make shoes.

The quality is much higher on adidas shoes.

This is coming from a guy who did his international business thesis on Nike.

Nike does NGAF.

From the shoe trees to the final product.

Wish I could find someone local willing to trade a pair of 1.0's for these + cash. Shoot, maybe even 2 2.0's.

are all the drops over?

edit- just read through the page, congrats on the baby news

Last edited:
Yeah, I was coming back from taking my wife to the doctors. We were informed we are having a new one on the way.
CONGRATS TO ONE OF THE BEST PEOPLE ON NT.

May you and your family always be blessed

One of the last special few people on this earth, truly a selfless person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom