Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Went to a footlocker that shows up as FCFS online and ended up filling a raffle out, guess its good to double check.

818 folks, raffle today, tomorrow and wed at Shoe Palace(Northridge and Topanga). Shiekeh has codes available as well.

Royals were hyped after the fact. People actually had the opportunity to get them and passed on them in favor of other releases that day. From an anticipation standpoint the 2013 Bred release has the 2013 Royal release beat by a mile.

Facts - only people hyped over the 2013 release were Jordan 1 heads. They weren't on anyone's radar. Due to only being released twice previously had Jordan 1 heads all over them. That and cus they were extremely limited in 2013, set them on the path to being "hyped."

It was not a hyped 2013 release, by any means.

I would honestly say the 2013 availability put them on the map, for "sneakerheads."

Judging by every single FCFS Foot Locker store immediately changing their status over to App Reserve, it appears someone alerted a Top Foot Locker executive AND they put a stop to all of that nonsense............at least that's what I think

What they should do is go have someone check store inventory to see who selling early pairs lol

Thread is zooming 
eek.gif

I'm sorry for what appears to be a stupid question, but I'll ask anyways. I read the last 5 pages and it's moving too fast haha.

1) what are the codes you guys are talking about for? to check-in?
2) what is the purpose of the "head start"?

thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom