Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

I don't see why they would produce less pairs of these than the remastered Bred, Black Toe, so on... put in the work, you should eat.

I'm hoping for Shadow 1's too, bring it on JB.

Plus they sold a lot of people short on the last release.

Breds were heavily advertised and more pairs essentially were made as it was a big deal with the 30 years plus the release of the bred 31 which was the reincarnation of the 1 in an update basketball model and so on and so forth

Basically it was a big deal which is why it seemed there were more pairs out and why they were tumbled and what not

I'm not saying royals will be limited but will prob be same numbers as black toes and others

It was easy to see that Breds were in fact in more quantity than all other 1s released so far

Breds were heavily advertised and more pairs essentially were made as it was a big deal with the 30 years plus the release of the bred 31 which was the reincarnation of the 1 in an update basketball model and so on and so forth

Basically it was a big deal which is why it seemed there were more pairs out and why they were tumbled and what not

I'm not saying royals will be limited but will prob be same numbers as black toes and others

It was easy to see that Breds were in fact in more quantity than all other 1s released so far

Agreed - still going hard for these regardless, all the little beasts will be trying to scoop and resell for $600. The resell prices on 2013 Royals will have everyone coming out the woodworks. I can't see them selling for more than $400-450 when the dust settles, if the same production as 2016 OG 1's so far.

Last edited:

The fact that they've restocked the 2016 Breds more times this year outta any other 2016 (or any other previous Retro OG 1), it kinda shows that Nike had a lot of these stocked away to be distributed.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nike did one more restock of these by New Years Eve or maybe even a surprise Xmas Eve restock.

That has been the pattern lately with the 2016 Breds getting restocked

All this talk of quantity & how often the 16 Breds got restocked hits me hard. I usually put the work in & find ways to get what I want at retail. But for some reason I struck out across the board & had to pay resell for my 2 pairs to rock & stock. These are my favorite 1's and wouldn't mind another. If I could just catch a restock and grab a pair @ retail, would at least help my ego out. Haha. But the more time passes, I know my chances aren't looking good. Happy I eventually got them, but annoyed that resellers got the best of me on this one. Dreading the royals might be a repeat story for me.

Last edited:
The fact that they've restocked the 2016 Breds more times this year outta any other 2016 (or any other previous Retro OG 1), it kinda shows that Nike had a lot of these stocked away to be distributed.

I wouldn't be surprised if Nike did one more restock of these by New Years Eve or maybe even a surprise Xmas Eve restock.

That has been the pattern lately with the 2016 Breds getting restocked

Very possible. I think there will be releases of some very desirable kicks in the next few weeks to get those sales numbers up before the end of the year.
Maybe more Top 3, Breds, Black toes etc.

4th quarter results are always important for multi-nationals

Last edited:
All this talk of quantity & how often the 16 Breds got restocked hits me hard. I usually put the work in & find ways to get what I want at retail. But for some reason I struck out across the board & had to pay resell for my 2 pairs to rock & stock. These are my favorite 1's and wouldn't mind another. If I could just catch a restock and grab a pair @ retail, would at least help my ego out. Haha. But the more time passes, I know my chances aren't looking good. Happy I eventually got them, but annoyed that resellers got the best of me on this one. Dreading the royals might be a repeat story for me.

Why be mad at re sellers if you eventually got your two pairs, that's what really matters in the end.

Focus on knowing you have two pairs of your favorite Jordan's in your hands.

Why be mad at re sellers if you eventually got your two pairs, that's what really matters in the end.

Focus on knowing you have two pairs of your favorite Jordan's in your hands.

Yeah, you're right & I am happy to have em. Part of it is my ego cause these days it's competition to get your pairs @ retail before the resellers do - and I lost after putting extremely high hopes on this drop. I'm also confident that I got legit pairs after doing my homework, but with fakes so good these days, there's always a sliver of doubt in the back of my head when I don't get my kicks directly from an authorized retail place.

It is what it is, but most importantly I am at least rocking Bred 1's and enjoying it.

I can see these having SBB numbers which will be disastrous given what the demand is going to be. The prices were going down slightly but I see them going right back up again. I'm preparing for the worst. Anyone who went through the ******* in '09 can't help but to be despondent

Not me. Regardless of what people think, each batch of 1s has been pretty consistant in numbers. Some things have forced it to sway but for the most part, no big deal. This Royal release will probably be much easier than the last one for sure but they are just as highly sought as breds and most people missing last time will cause a higher demand. Really you just need to stay on top of release notes wherever you decide to try.

will demand be high if the Royals are Rare Airs? 
roll.gif

Problem with pat release was approx 75% of units went to Asia/Europe.

We got screwed
Hopefully next years release sees more numbers stateside- otherwise this is gonna be a maaaaaafaaaaaa

Huh?? I thought they were coming around May. And if they're really releasing in less than a month, we should know already
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom