Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

People panicking about shoes. Something you wear on your feet. Not life or death damn.
Every release 
roll.gif

And my boy who's just getting into sneakers asked me if I could snag a pair for him. I had to hit him with the :x :smh: :lol:

tell him to create a Nike+ account right now, I'm sure a reserve will magically roll in. seems like that's how it's going lol. :smh:

Last edited:
I'd be rich for everytime i didnt get A reserve for a limited sneaker. :lol:. Yea like a multimillionaire :smile:lol sarcasm)

They're not gonna send me a reserve, for I turned down the last  8 GR's they sent me reserves for 
laugh.gif

i dont buy that reservations being sent out til 5pm crap

i remember one time customer rep saying that and it was like 12:30 pm pacific time and nobody got a reserve after that

I'd be rich for everytime i didnt get A reserve for a limited sneaker. :lol:. Yea like a multimillionaire :smile:lol sarcasm)

You should have a small fortune by now from all the momey saved from the shoes you didnt get reserved :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont buy that reservations being sent out til 5pm crap

i remember one time customer rep saying that and it was like 12:30 pm pacific time and nobody got a reserve after that

I have had some early in the morning, afternoon, and evening

Back
Top Bottom