Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

First time I've been able to get anything from SNKRS since the White OVOs

Managed to get a pair from Villa too

Resell prices are already starting to drop on these.

Wait another week or so and maybe they can be had for around $250.

So jealous, tried everything and everywhere came up empty handed on my 10.5
I hear you fam. This is what the Banned/Bred experience was for me last year. I wanted to get these, to trade for a Bred pair, and after 2-3 hours on SP I just lucked out. It's all just luck, and it's stupid.

Finally checked out on SP. Thanks to the member who said to log in!
I was not logged in, but it took me 30 mins to get the payment through. Tried 2 different cards and paypal. Their site is just getting hit hard. Glad they did not pop it from my cart.

Shout out to everyone who got these on feet already and aren't hoarding them like a pack rat. Also shout out to whoever left their 11.5 at shiekhs!!

how? I was logged n since this morning, and not once did i get in... couldnt even land 1 10.5
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
tongue.gif
I was using 2 browsers, although I am not sure if that helps or hurts, and turned wifi off on my phone, to have a different IP. Got one carted on my phone eventually, but had to sit there and wait for that 2-minute deal the whole time.

I put in 7 minutes of manual internet time and walked away with hella pairs, these are pretty GR

Last edited:
Guys, smell your toe boxes. First Jordan's I've ever owned that actually smell like genuine leather!!! Like a premium leather purse might I add.

But then again, these are my first 1's.

Does anyone elses pair have a really strong terrible smell? Is it the leather or something?

Last edited:
That's because there weren't any other 12's left according to the employee. Don't blame him, keep the line moving as there were other people waiting to claim their pairs. :wink:

I call BS on that. We was in the store 10 min after opening and we were the only ones who were actually there to claim our raffles. About 10 people were told to stand outside the store and wait for 45 minutes for unclaimed pairs. I can tell by the dudes body language and tone of voice he was in a bad mood. If they have a extra 12 or not that's not a way to address a customer. That's why I avoid Sheikh at all cost unless absolute necessary because their employees are d bags

Back
Top Bottom