Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Same. Order changed from back ordered to ready to ship. Still not holding my breath until I get tracking.

Today's Eastbay phone order about 3hrs ago

I'm more then happy to be able to secure my pairs for retail.My general vicinity doesn't typically carry retro 1 high og's.I had to drive nearly 140 miles round trip after a night shift, but I would do it all over again because I felt like a kid on Christmas when I was able to secure my pairs.Hopefully in the future all 1 releases are this accessible throughout the nation not just centered in certain areas.Congrats to everyone who was able to cop.

Will this be Nike's biggest April fools?

Tune this week as eastbay drive thru Royal 1 orders will be revealed......

JUST GOT THE CC CHARGE FROM EASTBAY TOO! Just need shipping email...so close...

Last edited:

All orders after 5:30 est
made mine like 3:30 est and its still open 
ohwell.gif

probably because of my size 13

SNS shipped under retail pair, that's all I need, who am I kidding, I need at least 1-2 more pairs.

Last edited:
It's all shut down now tho @krazysb

Dang ! Thanks for the info i am out in orlando for vacation so have not been online :frown: .. i put in reserve out here . I tought been in orlando it might be some what easier. I am from California socal !!! And man its hell out there

anyone posting pics of their confirmation email, posting pic of the shoes in a bag, etc is pointless as well then. I didnt show 10 pairs, i showed 10 boxes.. only 1 shoe, anything could've been in those boxes. 
Yeah it could have but you said that wasn't. You told on yourself
laugh.gif
Originally Posted by Zairmax1Z  

Aight y'all, it is safe to say that the DMV is officially SOLD OUT. I stopped by every store I know

Brings my total to 10 pairs even, a nice release for me.
For posterity 
roll.gif

Anyways, hope the Eastbay employees were correct and they get another shipment in from Nike and y'all get your pairs 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom