Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Crazy af they shipping and under retail....sheesh

So now that everyone has 5 pearz. We all resellers....

Last edited by a moderator:

If min ships I'm calling and get price adjustment :pimp:

Told y'all I would get these for under retail

in order to do that, wouldn't you need to snitch on the other Nters who got it mistakenly charged under retail? They might take a 2nd look at those orders and readjust them just because you mentioned it

bro, hes trolling.

I need jams still. Wonder if anyone would trade 72-10 lol.
i tried offering my 72-10s for royals.  so far, no takers.  
The new Jams ruined all other 11s for me. That new cut is just too clean

I guess I'm the only one who prefers the old cut before the new space jams

I'm not trolling but I'm not gonna say others did it

Be friendly with reps and they will help you out.

I called once yesterday and soon as I gave him the product he said sold out and I'm like sir, if you could refresh or double check for me I'd appreciate it. He paused and said ah it's showing I can order your size.

Be respectful and get results.

He also did state that he couldn't add any discount codes but did qualify for free shipping

my prayers worked guys! im still gonna pray for the rest of you to get you pairs. i will be sitting here praying so hard.

Got shipping email from EB for both my pairs....1 ordered last night, 1 this morning, pretty lucky that only placed two calls, both time hit the right rep :nthat:

WTF are you saying?
laugh.gif
please be sarcasm.
Highkey was but lowkey wasnt 
laugh.gif

Got shipping email from EB for both my pairs....1 ordered last night, 1 this morning, pretty lucky that only placed two calls, both time hit the right rep :nthat:
Nothing to do with the rep. Pairs go back in the system as they get cancelled. They also prolly had more in their shipment than expected.

all eb orders will be cancelled, my dudes. I REALLY wanted you ALL to get them. but you knoe the saying!
"if it's too good to be true, IT IS"

good luck on your "HUNT", its the same hunt ALL of us end up doing!! If we arent doing it this release, we will be doing it on one of the next releases, so either way we are all doing it, just depends on "when". STAY DILIGENT GUISE, you will get your PEAR(s)

my prayers worked guys! im still gonna pray for the rest of you to get you pairs. i will be sitting here praying so hard.
:rofl:

So I think I was one of the first orders yesterday at 2:09 pm EST and my order still said "OPEN" and "Ready to be shipped"

Makes no sense to me how people who ordered hours later got shipping confirmation.. EB charged my card yesterday so I'm hoping I'm good.

Last edited:
So I think I was one of the first orders yesterday at 2:09 pm EST and my order still said "OPEN" and "Ready to be shipped"

Makes no sense to me how people who ordered hours later got shipping confirmation.. EB charged my card yesterday so I'm hoping I'm good.

Im in the same boat bro. Its fine. Ull get ur pr.

Not sure if you were around for this but Nike used to route orders back to them after they shipped if they caught you using a bot. They think their precious snkrs is secure tho lol.

Got damn. How long ago was this taking place? I haven't been in the Jordan threads since last year's bred 1 release.

Did you get another email after receiving a confirmation email from eastbay?

Not sure if you were around for this but Nike used to route orders back to them after they shipped if they caught you using a bot. They think their precious snkrs is secure tho lol.

Got damn. How long ago was this taking place? I haven't been in the Jordan threads since last year's bred 1 release.
I think 2012-2013ish...crazy stuff.

Back
Top Bottom