Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

13 calls to Eastbay and no luck. I'm just posting a bid for $250 on stockX and using the $25 off my first purchase.
Boys really sleeping on StockX better use ya $25 off and pay the extra 10 on top retail, these shoes will drop even more tomorrow, you can tell all the nike shipments came cause the shoe fell $30 bucks for a 13.

Last edited:
How'd you guys order through Shiekh? Do you just ask if they have your size available or do you tell them the SKU? Just want a pair in an 8.5, been trying all weekend through all the websites [emoji]128532[/emoji]

just got my NDC pair in and these are hella better than the 2013 i flipped last yr. for $675.my NDC pair are slightly tumbled through out evenly almost perfectly just how i wanted them without any visible flaws.i wish i had some more cash to cop a 2nd pair these things are truly a thing of beauty only og 1's i've owned are these & the 2013 pair.i will sit these till the perfect special occasion. 

Last edited:
I don't even know what emotion to feel right now. I bought one and paid reseller prices thinking I would strike out and then on release day I ended up getting 2 9.5's from Villa online. Bad decisions were made on my part, now what do I even do with 3 pairs? Should I return one back into the wild?
If you dont want the other 2 you can help people that struck out or sell em and get your third for free.

How'd you guys order through Shiekh? Do you just ask if they have your size available or do you tell them the SKU? Just want a pair in an 8.5, been trying all weekend through all the websites [emoji]128532[/emoji]

I think you can do sku
Someone also mentioned rep just asked him description of shoe and size

Thread jumped 400 since I last checked. Phone orders galore!!
@EvoXR1 Congrats on the pair fam!

The Pizza party continues!!
I LOVE IT!!!

Last edited:
Been late on both occasions with EB & now Sheikh. I'm signed in & fully dedicated now. 
nerd.gif

(no more lurking fam)

Last edited:
Yeah that's a good thing that everyone's getting multiples-mix and match to get that perfect pair.

Back
Top Bottom