Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Does anyone know if they still have 7.5 in stock? This is the worst size and I cant get thru.

After about 100 or so calls (including disconnects), I just got through on a Size 11!

Tip: If you get through, press 1 to customer service and then the hold music will come on. After some time, the voice will ask to press 5 to stay on hold. You DO NOT need to press 5.. just keep waiting.

Thanks OP for the info!

Since 99 :nthat:

Made numerous calls and kept trying after busy signals and hangups. Not even gonna say how many times I called, lol.

Got through with Lauren for an 11. She says they have been quite busy with calls for these shoes. She made sure everything went smoothly. This is what NT is all about.

I want to say thanks to the fellas that shared the Shiekh info.  I called around 11:15 CST got the busy signal about 5 times then was put on hold for about 25 minutes, then ordered my 10.5.  
pimp.gif

Got my shipment email for shiek. I'm happy. I could have called and tried again this morning but I am not greedy all I asked for was 1 pair and I got it. No need to slap karma in the face and try for another pair while there are still others who were like me that just want one pair.

Wish everything worked out like this lol. Good luck to those still trying and hopefully someone was able to cop another 11 from shiek

I can't help but fantasize about the money that some of you could make if you attacked a job at a financial sales organization with the same determination that's on display in this thread. I get on my trainees for not making 100 calls a day, here you guys are making 500 calls an hour... [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom