Jordan Retro 1 OG Royal returns April 1 2017

Yea, same production dates. |I
Going to try Social Media first, then if it doesn't get anywhere, I'm going to call. Going to try to do what I can without giving them up, especially since these are the only pair I have

Mine should be here tomorrow. Going to check. What are the production date?

I've had the Armed forces and SBB's and there is a huge difference.

Even though the armed forces look as if they have the same, if not better quality as the SBB's, they didn't. The Armed Forces were a bit stiff oppose to the SBB leather.

The SBB quality is like no other. It's like the 2011 banneds compared to any of the other Blk/red 1 releases.

But, to stay on the Royal track, these Royals are :smokin

Last edited:
(Random) Those still complaining about leather inconsistencies seriously need to chill or just return them. It's such a petty complaint at this point IMO. Breds were the same way so where were y'all then? Probably complained about those too but in any case this needs to stop. I think the fact that every pair is uniquely different in some way is dope.

Some of you could be enjoying your pairs but your so caught up on such a minute detail that nobody but you would even notice. On your feet they look like Royal Blue and black shoes which they are.

And for the love of God saying one is "smooth" and the other is tumbled. NONE OF THEM ARE "SMOOTH". They're all tumbled. Some parts maybe more tumbled than other parts, but it's all tumbled. "Smooth" was 2013 leather. Anyway this concludes my rant. Just had to say that. Sorry guys, carry on.
Take it Easy My Guy!!! Lmao!!!...Yes Iam Happy to have My Pair...An No its Not going Back,We can still discuss imperfections on shoes that we payed for...Thanks For you opinion Sir!!!

So 09 shadows, outlet banneds, frags or sbbs?? Which ONE best ?
Delete if I'm derailing, but still 1s.

I was checking the lace bags on my pairs and I noticed my pair from NDC came with no lace bag.

I chatted in to tell them the issue, and then they told me that they checked with their team and these shoes did not come with extra laces.

Then I showed them 2 eBay pictures of the shoes with lace bag attached. They then told me that it may be a special offer from eBay to include extra laces. 

At this point I want to beat my brains out.

So I hung up on chat, and called in. Dude tells me I can return them, or I can buy blue laces from Laced up laces. He goes to the site and tells me they are on sale for $8.

I am not making any of this up...
This is yet another example of how the retail world we live in is getting more and more pathetic each day. Ample product and staff training is the one thing that is completely lacking in numerous companies across the board in this country because company executives don't put a premium on the resources needed to fully train their staffs, and this has become a common denominator as to why so many customers in various industries feel that the service levels they receive are often inadequate.  

Reminds me of the time when I was at the car dealership with my wife and I knew more about the specs and features of the car than the car salesman himself. 

Last edited:
Last edited by a moderator:
Shiekh pair came today and couldn't be happier. Was also able to oop a pair from my local finish line for my boys wife. Seems like everyone ate this release

View media item 2400791

Last edited:
[size=14pt]I want to apologize for my ranting and derailing the past few days and I will make sure I don't let what happens outside of NT make it's way onto NT.

If I made anyone feel uncomfortable or like I was calling them/you a name indirectly in any way, that was not my intention.

It was all aimed at a seller outside of NT. [/size]

Last edited:
I want to apologize for my ranting and derailing the past few days and I will make sure I don't let what happens outside of NT make it's way onto NT.

If I made anyone feel uncomfortable or like I was calling them/you a name indirectly in any way, that was not my intention.

It was all aimed at a seller outside of NT.
No need to apologize for anything! I don't think it went that far babyJ!

[size=14pt]I want to apologize for my ranting and derailing the past few days and I will make sure I don't let what happens outside of NT make it's way onto NT.

Man you're good. We all know you're always positive vibes and the crappy situation you got into would piss anyone off. Hopefully UPS Finds that package too.

Just keep posting those links and you can Rant all you want man! 
tongue.gif

Eastbay phone order came in. Shoe laces were put in bag correctly and shoes smelled of glue. Still flames 
nthat.gif

this is a forum tho. Should be able to express yourself and it was about the shoe anyway.
It helps you seem human rather than a robot like some others

Its not a huge deal, its a bigger deal their terrible customer service. Back in the day I worked at a nike outlet. If I treated a customer like that, I would be fired. You are suppose to go above and beyond to make it right. They give 0 F's.

bro you gotta keep chatting up different ones

some are **** heads and some are really nice

a few times i chatted with them for late deliveries and they were so nice every single one of them offered me something fir the hassle. i didnt even have to ask.

Last edited:
I thought Eastbay had cornered the market in pre-crushed boxes.

oh man dont remind me. one time this rep insisted they dont let damaged boxes out the warehouse. she insisted that the delivery man did it but that wasnt true. this shoe box was all messed up looked like someone left it on hacksaw ridge. i wasnt having it this was my niece bday present that came after 7 business days when i had 3 day loyalty shipping. so i threatened her that i was gonna show all of social media the **** they be sending out. she told me to hold
she come back and offered a 25 dollar eastbay gift certificate

some of you seem so defensive when somebody complains about irregularities on these shoes. does it burn your soul that much?

it shouldnt if your happy with your pair

Back
Top Bottom