Jordan Retro 11 Low "Black/Red" To Release In 2015 (05/23/15 $170)

The fact that people taking their whole fam to enter raffles could be why i haven't got a call 
ohwell.gif

The fact that people taking their whole fam to enter raffles could be why i haven't got a call 
ohwell.gif
They allow that where you live?

That ish does not fly down here in poorville.

A few years ago for the cement 4's a dude rolled up about 14 deep.

Long story short manager and his crew got into words and the cops showed up.

From that point forward it was one per person/family/GF/ Whatever.

tbh, idk haha I hope not. I hear that happenms at other plcaes and dont care

Yea, none of the stores in Colorado Springs mind at all.They still have to leave their name and number but if they win then they must be the ones to pick the kicks up. No problem w/ that though.
Went into FTL to grab tickets and a buddy of mine (Not into shoes) was at the register. Chalked it up w/ him for a sec and ask the worker to give him a ticket for me as well.

3 stores were in 1 mall and Hibbett which is pretty close to my house. Took the family for a ride Tuesday evening :D
30 raffle tickets from 4 stores? Ohh..u took the whole fam? I guess that's fine. They didn't use your name and number I hope. If your name and/or phone # get drawn continually..and someone in the store noticed..i highly doubt they gonna let you live n get multiple pairs

30 raffle tickets from 4 stores? Ohh..u took the whole fam? I guess that's fine. They didn't use your name and number I hope. If your name and/or phone # get drawn continually..and someone in the store noticed..i highly doubt they gonna let you live n get multiple pairs

No, I make sure we all use our own names and #'s.
If they see the same name then they trash all tickets with that name.

No, I make sure we all use our own names and #'s.
If they see the same name then they trash all tickets with that name.
taking 7-8 ppl to multiple stores seems like a little much... was going to say unfair but I'm sure there's worse things happening than that

taking 7-8 ppl to multiple stores seems like a little much... was going to say unfair but I'm sure there's worse things happening than that

Not much at all. We spent about 5-10 mins in each store. 30-45 mins of total footwork and I secured my pair.
Beats wating in line for hours.
Beats waiting by the computer for hours.
And beats not getting them at all.
I only go in like this on kicks I "NEED". :evil:

Last edited:
Not much at all. We spent about 5-10 mins in each store. 30-45 mins of total footwork and I secured my pair.
I only go in ike this on kicks I "NEED". :evil:
how many pairs did win so far?

I only go in ike this on kicks I "NEED". :evil:

I ain't mad at you fam, I plan on doing the same thing for the Chi. 1 release

Some folks seem to be reading all these posts by people (like myself) announcing they've won a raffle as evidence that this means there are plenty of shoes available. But surely, these posts reflect a "selection bias", it's not a random sample of everyone on NT who entered raffles. Sure, some people are posting that they didn't win a raffle, but overall, people are FAR more likely to post if they win than if they don't, so it presents a skewed picture.

For example, I posted about the one raffle i did win. But I had 13 tickets in play, and that was the only call-back I got. So i actually won one raffle but lost 12 others.  Since I was only looking for one shoe, from my perspective I "won". But statistically, i was 1/13, a whole lot more losing than winning.

I think that tells you about the demand for this shoe. True, maybe my experience isn't representative either, so to know for sure we'd need to have data on everyone who got raffle tix and what everyone's "win rate" was, but I am very sure that whatever that overall NT win-rate is, it's pretty low.

If you don't have a shoe secured yet, keep grinding. This will not be an easy cop online, and there won't be "leftovers" at your local stores at 10AM after all the raffle winners get theirs.

All these n not 1 single call, not even sheikh either all brea mainplace cerritos n lakewood
View media item 1545008

I wonder how many people will resort to just grabbing Bred 11 Mids for resale instead of these if they strike out tomorrow??

$300-$330 bucks you can grab those

justsayin

this was a good drop for me, i can chill tomorrow, got enough... good luck guys, if you need a cart for tomorrow keep an eye on my TW i might try to help someone in US! :wink:

Back
Top Bottom