Jordan Retro 11 low "White/Emerald/Black" April 2018

Wow. What a weekend! An AJ12, two Lebron 15s, and this one for my mom; all with good savings. Well, I caved and grabbed the Iridescent for myself too. :wow:

I caught the Hibbett sale early but my size was gone. I went back to grab the AJ12 Tan at $152 (and return my Nike pair) but it had just ended. Oh well. I used the funds and grabbed the Emerald for $154 at ****'S (12% Ebates today). I hope these fit my hobbit feet! :lol:

I'm such a dumbass...I decided I wanted to go to the mall to try and exchange the right side shoe due to some small scratches on the patent. On my way home from work to grab the shoes from my house, I get in a fender bender with some bamma who doesn't know how to drive and merges right into my car just as I was getting close to home. Luckily it was legit just a scratch on the paint/fender but now gonna be an insurance headache. I go to the finishline at my mall and they are very helpful, they bring out another pair in my size and I start to check em out. As I do I see even more production flaws on this pair they brought out. So I start feeling like an idiot for even being so picky as to take mine back, and also realized every other size 9 they got back there probably has some flaws on em I don't like. Didn't even make old boy bring me out another pair to check out even though he offered. I just stuck with my pair and went through a fender bender for nothing but a lesson from the Universe (this is my take away).

Spoiler: I'm gonna UNDS these dang shoes tonight for this March Madness Championship Game...life is too short!
I hear that...thanks for sharing sorry to hear bout the headache...good point to not sweat the minor stuff. Respect.

3F40DDBA-97BE-4877-A91F-90428BBFB0CC.jpeg
My Hibbett order and SNKRS reserve order came in today.

Now to pick the better of the Hibbett and Champs raffle pair and return the other.

Ok it’s been since Sunday and still no shipment from hibbett never order from there is this normal for a new release

???

What???

With all due respect to AirForce1king or anyone else who feels the same way, the answer is simple.....DONT BUY THEM.

Speak with your dollars. Be a more conscious shopper. If I don’t like.....I don’t cop. Simple.
I’m not going to spend money just to store something away I don’t like. Not built that way.

Every single release We can all make a valid argument for the shade of a certain color, the base, the materials, the quantities, etc. but ultimately it comes down to me. I’m not going to purchase and then rant about it.

Thats the joke....

I actually really like these and am fighting the urge to buy. I have extra cash but I'm just at a point where I can't justify getting kicks in my head.

I'm such a dumbass...I decided I wanted to go to the mall to try and exchange the right side shoe due to some small scratches on the patent. On my way home from work to grab the shoes from my house, I get in a fender bender with some bamma who doesn't know how to drive and merges right into my car just as I was getting close to home. Luckily it was legit just a scratch on the paint/fender but now gonna be an insurance headache. I go to the finishline at my mall and they are very helpful, they bring out another pair in my size and I start to check em out. As I do I see even more production flaws on this pair they brought out. So I start feeling like an idiot for even being so picky as to take mine back, and also realized every other size 9 they got back there probably has some flaws on em I don't like. Didn't even make old boy bring me out another pair to check out even though he offered. I just stuck with my pair and went through a fender bender for nothing but a lesson from the Universe (this is my take away).

Spoiler: I'm gonna UNDS these dang shoes tonight for this March Madness Championship Game...life is too short!
No offense but when I worked in a shoe store I never liked dudes like you, dudes would try that ish all the time cuz of a minor flaw and I'd tell them we didn't have any sizes left even if we did.

:rofl: ish is annoying when you got a dude haggling you about a shoe that has excess glue that he can just peel off when there are people that legit need real assistance
They act like they’re going to put the shoes in a glass case in a museum or something. After a month of wear the shoes are going to have dirt and scratches on it. They’re shoes, you wear them on the ground.

jayhood23 jayhood23 i've worked at Finishline before so i already understand how annoying people can be about their shoes. No lie this was the first time I've ever even tried to take a shoe back to exchange due to flaws, I'm not one of these cats doing it constantly. I can see how it's annoying and I had my own moment in the store where I realized I didn't need to be this picky so i didn't make old boy bring me out more pairs to look at. But on the flip side scratches on brand new patent leather is not a good look whatsoever so you cant blame me for being bothered by it initially.

:rofl: ish is annoying when you got a dude haggling you about a shoe that has excess glue that he can just peel off when there are people that legit need real assistance
actually agree with you haha. i can imagine how annoying that is. considering jb isn’t actually the golden standard when it comes to quality lolz

I admit, I’m the worst when it comes to being nit picky on returns, but I only do that with Nike.com orders or Nike factory stores. I don’t mess with FTL stores, those employees seem like a grumpy bunch when it comes to returns or exchanges.

|l
What?
You still waiting on shipping?
I got shipping on Monday
My pair arrived about an hour ago
I would definitely contact them
Yep I notified them on the issue and they said the process was stuck or something smh and will ship today we’ll see

|l
Yep I notified them on the issue and they said the process was stuck or something smh and will ship today we’ll see

On the bright side it looks like they have a FSR on their site so they probably will ship
At least you know they have the inventory
They used Ups surepost so it’s gonna take a day longer to arrive compared to ground unless you used a commercial address :lol:

On the bright side it looks like they have a FSR on their site so they probably will ship
At least you know they have the inventory
Yep that’s the first thing I saw fsr so that’s a good thing I’m just ready to have in hand y’all pairs look like it’s worth the hassle

Definitely worth the hassle
These are sitting on most sites but I don’t think it will get disco anytime soon
You can’t beat 20% off one day after RD
I had to pay tax so it came out to $148
Still a great price

Back
Top Bottom