Jordan Retro 13 Holiday Season (3M, Hologram, Grey Toes, Red Pods)

Which is the best pair releasing?

• 3M

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hologram

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grey Toe

• Red Pod

• None of them

• All of them

• Total voters
Got one in cart at FNL...but it's half a size up. :frown:

Not sure if I wanna bite.

EDIT: Great...server crashed while trying to login...good thing I don't really want these.

Last edited:
Got all my pairs. Bring on next saturday.
nerd.gif

i was literally 1 second away from george bushing the final button on fnl but i checked back and it was in my cart on ndc. fnl is shady, plus im about free shipping.
Who said anything about FNL? I said FTL and EAS as in Footlocker and Eastbay. Not FNL(finishline sucks). I'm bout that tax free and free shipping.

Last edited:
Question for people that got through on FNL... I haven't been able to buy a Jordan release in there for a few times (jordan 13, Jordan 1 gum soles, and now this jordan 13) FNL was always my go to site. I am always able to add to cart and always use paypal, but at the end it tells me there is an error and obviously they charge my paypal account. I try using my CC and its the same thing. I know FNL sometime puts some hold on your account, but I haven't bought shoes in there for months since I started trying again... Luckily i been able to buy off NDC which is ironic because I was never lucky on NDC before.. go figure.

i was trying on ftl and eas also... fa was the other site i had in cart
sometimes it's better just to focus on one site than to bounce around trying every site. Just go to ftl, eas, or fta, ndc, etc and stay with it on that one site. That's what i do anyways.

Took an obscene 40 plus minutes but I got em on NDC.  I am not in for the 11's so these and the suedes were it for the year for me...besides the DATA's for below retail.

Question for people that got through on FNL... I haven't been able to buy a Jordan release in there for a few times (jordan 13, Jordan 1 gum soles, and now this jordan 13) FNL was always my go to site. I am always able to add to cart and always use paypal, but at the end it tells me there is an error and obviously they charge my paypal account. I try using my CC and its the same thing. I know FNL sometime puts some hold on your account, but I haven't bought shoes in there for months since I started trying again... Luckily i been able to buy off NDC which is ironic because I was never lucky on NDC before.. go figure.
This happens from time to time. You can use a gift card or you wait it out and come back and it suddenly works fine again. Also sometimes the mobile link is easier to work with on big release days even from a desktop. I always use mobile usually.

i have size 11 in my cart but can't check out anymore because i used already 2 of my payment methods. anyone wants this come to meeh

Back
Top Bottom