• Cop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Pass

• On the Fence

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just found out the base I'm stationed at is getting these. For those in the military, or have a military ID, check your local exchange. These should be retailing to us for about $130-145 and tax free 
smokin.gif

*edit** The 130 price the previous post maybe talking about military discount. The only store I believe to honor the discount on the actual release date is House of Hoops.

Last edited:
They look like they have the same tumbled leather the FR3's have. If the quality on these is the same, these are gonna be beautiful. My FR3 > retro 88 quality wise.

Mine weren't, and the FR3's had tons of quality control issues

They are very clean. These well sell out with a quickness. Faster than the powder blues.

These are too clean. I hope they release the 4's with a similar infrared theme, I will never forget what NDC did with the cement 4 release :smh: Just a lil over a week left fellas

These are too clean. I hope they release the 4's with a similar infrared theme, I will never forget what NDC did with the cement 4 release :smh: Just a lil over a week left fellas
What did NDC do with the cement 4 release? I was able to cop in-store.

What did NDC do with the cement 4 release? I was able to cop in-store.

Site crashed, NDC claimed they were gonna reboot the site and everything was sold out before they did.

these aren't my cup of tea. looks too much like the fubu joints to me

Site crashed, NDC claimed they were gonna reboot the site and everything was sold out before they did.

I don't remember the IV's being that hard to get. That was pre chaos and camping.

I waited a short time(less than an hr) and got them easily.

These are too clean. I hope they release the 4's with a similar infrared theme, I will never forget what NDC did with the cement 4 release
mean.gif
Just a lil over a week left fellas
AHHHH, that cement 4 release i remember that like it was last night. I  was up until 2am and those jack wagons did us dirty on the pipeline.. And lied to us on twitter, that release was the beginning of the end...  
mean.gif

these aren't my cup of tea. looks too much like the fubu joints to me
YES, THERE IT IS.

THESE WILL NO LONGER BE CALLED "INFRARED 3s"

SAY HELLO TO THE NEW NICK

"FUBU 3s"

Imagine all the hbeasts jumpin on these if fubu rly did collab with nike. smh allday

YES, THERE IT IS.

THESE WILL NO LONGER BE CALLED "INFRARED 3s"

SAY HELLO TO THE NEW NICK

"FUBU 3s"

Imagine all the hbeasts jumpin on these if fubu rly did collab with nike. smh allday
You do realize this is 2014 and not 2004 ? And a 15yr old beast know nothing about FUBU

You do realize this is 2014 and not 2004 ? And a 15yr old beast know nothing about FUBU

Yerrrr was speakin hypothetically lol
U think anyone knew what Doernbecher was before the collabs!??
_____ x Nike Air Jordan
Fill in the blank and great chance **** gets hyped up like a mawwww

got a pair this afternoon
quality is on point

i don't know if this is true
but the store i got them from said he only got 14 pairs in total

he wanted $265.00 but got him down to $240.00

I expect these to be similar to the FR3 release where everybody who really wants them will get them... TBH the only Jordan 3 releases that are trouble are the WC3s and BC3s (and times that by 10 if they are NA).

wow.. them black laces make these fire... crazy what a simple lace swap could do... i had no desire to cop these till i seen that pic!!   lol

will be making the rounds for raffle ticks next week.. smh!

Back
Top Bottom