Jordan Retro 3Lab5 Black/Metallic Silver DEC 31ST

my package got stolen when dropped off today :smh:

were do i go for help? do i get my money back? is there a section on the forum for help? wtf

@jballer20 damn thats cold...... I would try contacting the shipping co or even the site u bought them from and open a claim. Just suggesting dont know if it will actually work

@daze21 i did talk to the carrier company but didnt file a claim yet. They are going to talk to the delivery man tomorrow to see if he really left the package. What are the chances i will get my money back?

on my FNL account page, 1 order shows as completed while the other order shows as still processing. I did only get 1 order confirmation from FNL.

I read the post 2 pages before about how if its still showing as "processing" then my chances arent good.

however, i got 2 separate shipping confirmations, 2 separate tracking numbers?

on my FNL account page, 1 order shows as completed while the other order shows as still processing. I did only get 1 order confirmation from FNL.
I read the post 2 pages before about how if its still showing as "processing" then my chances arent good.

Idk. Both my pairs from fnl just came in. If you got order confirmation you should be good. Never heard of canceling after shipping confirmation.

Idk. Both my pairs from fnl just came in. If you got order confirmation you should be good. Never heard of canceling after shipping confirmation.
yeah, i think my 2 pairs are being delivered. but i was only charged for 1 pair so far...

@daze21 i did talk to the carrier company but didnt file a claim yet. They are going to talk to the delivery man tomorrow to see if he really left the package. What are the chances i will get my money back?
If it's UPS ot FedEx they normally ask you to contact the shipper and have them open up a claim investigation. You should contact the website you bought them from asap.

Ditto here, both my boxes are coming in Monday now due to the storm.

Just got my pair in... and all I can say is WOW. Haven't seen quality like this on a Nike shoe in a minute.. the shoe actually feels like a shoe and not just a pleather shell that you stick your foot in. The leather on these is top notch, job well done JB.

word i was checking out for a kobe xmas and the final payment screen just rolls and rolls and rolls..... payment went through and received paypal receipt but the website has been processing

Are there fake/gm version of these... :nerd:

There out there i was juss lookin at youtube every single Rep Gm AAA what ever you wanna call it Looks nothin like the authentics i have in front of me they juss look that bad and its noticeable not knockin no one if you rock Reps unauthorized pairs GM whatever if thats your thing more power to you no need for me to stress This is 1st world problems unfortunatly their people out their fighting for alot more than jordans but thats a whole different subject

Last edited:
Its about 10 miles but the systems don't update until 8am and they usually leave the warehouse at some 4am. Good thing is I know the ups driver pretty well and he only delivers in the neighborhood. One time I chased him down for my nexus 5 lol.

What's funny is that the whole time it was delivered through the UPS system and it arrived at about 5am to the town where all of my UPS packages arrive the day of delivery. Usually the cool UPS driver (he delivers a lot of packages from bodybuilding.com supplements, online shoe purchases, to random purchases in general) comes anywhere from 10am to 1pm. Usually he's here somewhere around 11 or 12, and when it started getting closer to 1pm I decide to call the warehouse where I've had to have family members get me my package's because it never said "out for delivery" ionly said "arrival scan" followed by "destination scan" the person I talk to on the phone tells me that my package is being transferred tk the post office for delivery. Usually I would be mad/frustrated because if they did the whole process and it's literally down the block why not just call me and give me the option of having a family member picking it up if you don't want to deliver instead of sending it to USPS to do the same thing. But since it's my little brother's package and I got my pair, I could care less lol but it's messed up how these delivery services work.

my package got stolen when dropped off today :smh:

were do i go for help? do i get my money back? is there a section on the forum for help? wtf

That's crazy as _____! I thought delivery companies weren't allowed to just leave packages? I or someone in my family always has to sign for any kind of package, whether it's UPS, FedEx, or USPS.

Back
Top Bottom