Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Yeah I have. I got the red Octobers through my phone but the last pickup I got off my phone on RD is the white/red II off FNL

Got the Concord Lows that way, even when I couldn't get them in my cart on the actual site.

People cop with phones suggesting you have a very strong wifi signal and don't try nike their captcha system isn't phone friendly
Thanks for the quick replies fellas. My issue is i just moved and no internet available and no wifi either. So imma try straight service. Usually get releases thru the pc at my other spot.

IDK man...I know I'm in the minority...but I like the new shape better. The quality and materials and colors were waaaaaaay better though. I'll never argue against that.

View media item 1090462

View media item 1090454

I am with you there. The old shape kinda looks abnormal the way it slants in one line from the tongue to the toebox. The new look more natural like a majority of other sneakers. I just want NA for them to be truly retro recreation.

Last edited:
I'm part of the newer generation when it comes to kicks (I'm 18) but I like the older molds more. I like how the toe box slants downwards more than the raised toe box on the newer retros it just seems cleaner

8.5, I took it right over the shoe. I'll take a few more shots later. These might have a RD Change. For some reason we got them a month early.
what are the numbers looking like compared to the previous 6s so far for your store? More or less?

I am in for this GR. Talked to my friend he has our tickets set aside. I love this shoe. I might try to get 2 of these.

Last edited:
nice pics AIR J XIII

as with the 99 vs 2012 i just like the toe box shorter and pointing downwards
not like these upwards "snob" nose-in-the-air toeboxes :lol:

also I like the back heel area to be perpendicular to the sole, rather not scalene looking

also I like the back heel area to be perpendicular to the sole, rather not scalene looking

I swear you can't make this stuff up. Only on NikeTalk.... :smh: :lol:

yep that primary secondary school math pays off. who says why do we need to know this? :lol: guess its about the angles or whichever angle you look at

Last edited by a moderator:
Since we're already talking about 6's. What's your guys opinion on the fit?

I bought my Carmines in a 9,5 but I feel like I could of went down to a 9 because they are on the longer side. I have some heel flip-flop action if I don't tie them or wear a thick sock.

What happens when I go down 0,5? It will get a bit narrower right? How noticeable will this be? I have a wide foot, but not extremely wide.

Yea those are the major ones to worry about. Along with 12s.
Only things a .5 down on are 3s, 5s, 6s, 7s, and 12s.
Depends on the persons foot too
Tried .5 down on the Fire Red 3's and I hate myself for doing so.

I can wear them but not for long. My pore pinky toes start hurting.

Tried .5 down on the Fire Red 3's and I hate myself for doing so.
I can wear them but not for long. My pore pinky toes start hurting.
Same. I am a true 11, but I bought this years fr3s in a 10.5. Let's just say I didn't keep them very long. I tried wearing them in my house, but I had to take them off after like 5 minuets. They were just too tight. They went back to footlocker that same day

Back
Top Bottom