Jordan Retro 6 "Sport Blue" 8.30.14 - (NO BUYING, SELLING, TRADING, or OOPS)

Same. I am a true 11, but I bought this years fr3s in a 10.5. Let's just say I didn't keep them very long. I tried wearing them in my house, but I had to take them off after like 5 minuets. They were just too tight. They went back to footlocker that same day
Couldn't resist the 50% of.
Never thought 5 cm would make such a difference. (That's what she said)

With 6s it's either .5 or whole size down, I remember I tried on a white infrared in 10.5 (11 being my usual) an it still felt a little spacious, flip flopping action

I'm a skinny footed guy and tts works on everything jb to me, only thing I've ever manged to size down on without discomfort is recent FF 1s.

I'm copping these and many others for the rest of this year. After that I'm done, Nike has gotten hip to the reselling game and are raising the price for no reason. $200 in 2015, then it will be $225 in 2017. The foams/Barkleys are already there in price. I'm done

I'm copping these and many others for the rest of this year. After that I'm done, Nike has gotten hip to the reselling game and are raising the price for no reason. $200 in 2015, then it will be $225 in 2017. The foams/Barkleys are already there in price. I'm done

So if you ran a business, you wouldnt raise your prices slightly if you knew you could keep getting away with it and keep the consumer loyalty? All places of business do it, just so happen this one is the most noticeable to our bank accounts

So if you ran a business, you wouldnt raise your prices slightly if you knew you could keep getting away with it and keep the consumer loyalty? All places of business do it, just so happen this one is the most noticeable to our bank accounts
This

Gonna try to cop these and then I'm done with JB. I've owned all the pairs that I've ever wanted.

So JB, it's been a good run, but I can no longer justify paying more money for an inferior product. 

This will be my first and only JB purchase of the year. The rest of the releases are not worth the $170+ they're asking for.

What is this the I'm don't with Nike/JB intervention thread lol?

I understand the frustration with the hike but damn everyone coming in to say they are done

Yeah. I'm done after this year unless it's a must have and the quality is 100

Gonna try to cop these and then I'm done with JB. I've owned all the pairs that I've ever wanted.

So JB, it's been a good run, but I can no longer justify paying more money for an inferior product. 

This will be my first and only JB purchase of the year. The rest of the releases are not worth the $170+ they're asking for.

I'm pretty sure they really don't care if you all, stop buying their product... Because they know its 15+ ppl ready and willing to pay, whatever price they throw out there

Tried .5 down on the Fire Red 3's and I hate myself for doing so.
I can wear them but not for long. My pore pinky toes start hurting.

I think there is some confusion when people say a shoe runs big and should go a half size down.

My foot measures 8.5 on the scale, and the III's and VI's fit perfect in that size.

Most shoes from Nike and JB, I wear a 9 in, like the 1, nike free. Free Run 2's and 3's Im a 9.5.

There are a lot of older shoes from before 2010 that I wore a 9.5 in, like AM 90's, 95's, 99 IV's, and 99 V's etc.

If I bought shoes in a 9 Im fine, because that's what fits the majority of the time, but never would I say those shoes are tts. But its easy for people in this same scenario to say they run bigger and need to go half size down if they are used to wearing a 9 all the time.

In conclusion, its doesn't feel correct to ever say "a nike/jb shoe runs large, you should go half size down from your TTS". Always get your TTS, Ive never owned Nike/JB Shoe where TTS was too big.

I understand the frustration with the hike but damn everyone coming in to say they are done
That's how I feel cuzzin. I hadn't bought Jordans for a long time up until the Taxi 12s. These 6s will be it.

I'm not here sayin I judge people for continuing to support the brand. Frankly, I don't care what people do with their money. I also realize that there will be people that will gladly step in my place. Guess it's my declaration that I will be passing on the torch.

BTW, these joints look like a bag of money.

In reality they arent ... Id say out of every 10 people that say they are done, maybe 1 actually is and they prob only take a break for a few months.

Saying im done or complaining about price is the new thing, like complaining about quality picked up over the last year

Back
Top Bottom