Jordan Retro 9 Anthracite "Non Oregon" - 9/12/15

Duh I know that
There waiting to go into flight23
NYC peeps-Serious question though...Is this common practice for that location? To line up for a massive GR with relatively low hype??  I'm not bashing the shoe but this line is baffling me.

Tried these on in store. Torn between an 11 and 11.5. 11 felt snug and comfy but my pinky toe was pushing on the outside of the shoe. 11.5 didn't leave too much room in the toebox and still felt snug but a little roomier.

Waiting on an eastbay discount.

NYC peeps-Serious question though...Is this common practice for that location? To line up for a massive GR with relatively low hype??  I'm not bashing the shoe but this line is baffling me.

Because it's 34th street.

Yeah man. That definitely waiting for J this morning. and no raffle for OVO. And I didn't get it cause I have to go to work. Walk past FTL at 34th, the same length of line so I said f**k it and came to work. Add straight to cart on NDC so I will wait. After work go back to Flight23 and try to use my Bday.lol.

Tried these on in store. Torn between an 11 and 11.5. 11 felt snug and comfy but my pinky toe was pushing on the outside of the shoe. 11.5 didn't leave too much room in the toebox and still felt snug but a little roomier.

Waiting on an eastbay discount.
Because it's 34th street.

Yeah in NYC all these kids are taking selfies and posting on Facebook that they're scoring a pair of J's, all the friends liking the posts. Rest of the U.S. these are on display along with the foamposities and past 4 Jordan releases.

No raffle.. had a lil luck on my side this morn. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Dammit. Wasn't planning on this at all. Was just going to take a look at them for the hell of it. Had it in hand, tried em on and couldn't resist. These are so nice. Best quality of any J's I have yet. I went a full size up since 12.5 can't be bought in store. They are ridiculously comfortable, even more so than 7s. Get em if you like them.

Haven't seen these in person yet, but I like em from the pics. Hoping they stick around for a while like the last few retros.. Need a new phone and waiting to see how much that sets me back first.

I ordered mine this morning. I would be interested to hear from those that picked them up today how they feel the materials and quality look. The Statue 9's that came out a couple weeks back I got and they were horrible in terms of both of those. I kept them because I really like the colorway just wish we would have actually got a "remastered" product like the 4's this year or the white metallic 5's.
Picked them up after I got off work earlier... I love this shoe because it's suede and the colorway is different plus I needed dark shoes.. The suede is nice I haven't tried them on but I'm loving the shape I forgot this is a remastered release until I seen it in person.. Overall I'm happy about my purchase I couldn't pass up on these

Last edited:
Are people finding these to run similar size wise to the Bordeaux VII's?
nah, these are smaller, especially in the toe box and also length wise. i'm good in a 12 with the bordeauxs, these i got a 13. definitely depends on if you tie em up or leave them loose though. i like to tie all my jordans normally.

Last edited:
The more i look at my CDP Shadow 10s the more i like these, but i really dont like 9s but the material and the shading has me liking these a lot
mean.gif

Just got up 30 min ago clicked on the NDC link and added a as 10.5 to cart like nothing. Had too pass on these
For the fact I'd rather have them KB Mambacurials over these. Since OVO X's will be all taken by ATC services and
Bots I'm not gonna even try.

be optimistic. idk why but ive been anticipating this release .

Pretty much alot of people dont want to pay the crooked mom and pop stores early
so for even the biggest GR release people will line up.

Hype or no hype

Me I try and avoid this b.s.

But If didnt get these 9's for a fair price at a good m&p shop I woukd have been their this morning.

Also dont forget the big footlock plus the footlock/hoh stores charging box plus the models and dr.jays on 34 street.

Most not all jordan releases on 34 street have big lines

Last edited:
Pretty much alot of people dont want to pay the crooked mom and pop stores early
so for even the biggest GR release people will line up.

Hype or no hype

Me I try and avoid this b.s.

But I didnt get these 9's for a fair price at a good m&p shop I woukd have been their this morning.

Also dont forget the big footlock plus the footlock/hoh stores charging box plus the models and dr.jays on 34 street.

Most not all jordan releases on 34 street have big lines
Wow.  I cop 90% online. The other 10% will be some GR I'll have my homie pick up for me. Usually, when I have to be at one of my kid's early Saturday morning sporting events and can't cop on my phone during timeouts! Ha! Here in HTown most line ups are reserved for the Holiday XI release...

Gave in and order mines should be here by mid week they are not that bad good fall sneaker but i really thought they was all black when first shown .

Back
Top Bottom