Jordan Retro 9 Anthracite "Non Oregon" - 9/12/15

The jordan 9 is actually labeled "Oregon" when you look at the sku, if they ran with that it would have sold out

Still up on Nike...Glad I copped, even though I thought the Black was real Black...Love Black on Black kicks so I was excited to see these.

These are only sitting cause people are anticipating the OVO X's. Had it been any other weekend, these would have been gone. What's the last Jordan to sit like this, for this long?

Chrome VI's, white/copper IX's, and the black leather VII's are the 3 most recent releases to still be available.

I ordered mine this morning. I would be interested to hear from those that picked them up today how they feel the materials and quality look. The Statue 9's that came out a couple weeks back I got and they were horrible in terms of both of those. I kept them because I really like the colorway just wish we would have actually got a "remastered" product like the 4's this year or the white metallic 5's.

i copped yesterday. it was spur of the moment. i had always liked how they looked from when pics 1st surfaced. was on the fence, but i think these are pretty dope. great fall shoe. very subtle, quality and materials are on point. feels like it's "remastered." :lol: no, but seriously. i bought the foams too, but i like these more. didn't matter to me that these were/are "sitting."

i like 9s and i like black soled 9's even more. no doubt pickup. easier the pickup the better. hypebeasts stay away. :smile:  just hate waiting for NDC to send.

Last edited:
These are only sitting cause people are anticipating the OVO X's. Had it been any other weekend, these would have been gone. What's the last Jordan to sit like this, for this long?

Chrome VI's, white/copper IX's, and the black leather VII's are the 3 most recent releases to still be available.

They haven't been selling out the past couple of releases. Like he said those sneaks are still in the shelves and on the net.

nah, these are smaller, especially in the toe box and also length wise. i'm good in a 12 with the bordeauxs, these i got a 13. definitely depends on if you tie em up or leave them loose though. i like to tie all my jordans normally.

Wow ok. I'm a 12 in bordeaux's too. I like to workout in my Jordan's so I do tie them tight.

Wow ok. I'm a 12 in bordeaux's too. I like to workout in my Jordan's so I do tie them tight.
go with a 12.5 if you're cool with ordering online. My 13 is stretching out nicely width wise. Length you're gonna need that .5. For some reason these are short.

I copped, but even if I didn't cop... I would still like to know how are these considered trash?! Let's just say they released as a PE again... JUST SAYING.. I think a lot of people that say these are trash, would be raffle'n and copping because they're gas'd up on the hype that it's a PE. To me  it's basically the same exact sneak as the PEs minus the sock liner and O on the back. That's kind of like JB releasing the Ray Allen Ring Ceremony 11s but instead of RAY on the tongue and "34" on the back... they keep the traditional tongue and "23" on the back. Are people going to say they're trash too?? Not pointing any fingers at anybody, cuz in the end it's ultimately your decision what you cop, hypebeast or not. Buy and wear what you want. BUT SOMETIMES I WONDER if a PE is released in it's same CW... with JORDAN branding instead of the player or school, I wonder how my ppl would say they're trash, versus the release of the actual PE and being gas'd off the hype. Including DBs  

Last edited:

I copped, but even if I didn't cop... I wouldn't still like to know how are these considered trash?! Let's just say they released as a PE again... JUST SAYING.. I think a lot of people that say these are trash, would be raffle'n and copping because they're gas'd up on the hype that it's a PE. To me  it's basically the same exact sneak as the PEs minus the sock liner and O on the back. That's kind of like JB releasing the Ray Allen Ring Ceremony 11s but instead of RAY on the tongue and "34" on the back... they keep the traditional tongue and "23" on the back. Are people going to say they're trash too?? Not pointing any fingers at anybody, cuz in the end it's ultimately your decision what you cop, hypebeast or not. Buy and wear what you want. BUT SOMETIMES I WONDER if a PE is released in it's same CW... with JORDAN branding instead of the player or school, I wonder how my ppl would say they're trash, versus the release of the actual PE and being gas'd off the hype. Including DBs  
 Yeah man these aren't trash at all they're straight fire and the quality is on point. I just think some people have their own opinions and some people are hype beasts etc.

Yeah man these aren't trash at all they're straight fire and the quality is on point. I just think some people have their own opinions and some people are hype beasts etc.
I agree. I think these are cool, too, but not enough for me to justify spending $200 on. No shoes are.

Last edited:
Ppl stating these are trash are trippin.
These are a good quality pair, uppers are super plush, and durable, decent padding, and overall the constructions on point.

In terms of c/w theyre neutral, but different, being not many Retro Js got the shadow c/w. Also in person theres no ash going on with these, the flash gives em that effect.
Overall, they're a
great pair to have on deck.

Last edited:
Forget what's said, I like these and been eyeing them since I first saw a pic of them! Doesn't need the "O" for me to copp because they're straight fire!!! They're only a few pair I don't like buying 2 of and I copped 2 using that military away FTL. Some people just love to trash shoes only to copp themselves because they like being "exclusive" *****

Back
Top Bottom