Jordan Retro 9 Anthracite "Non Oregon" - 9/12/15

Random... but what does Troll or Trolling mean? I understand from reading that sentence but I never knew what it meant.

Last edited:
Typical JB troll.. Preschool size has front facing jumpman..
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Copped. ... seem to fit smaller then 2012-2013

I had to grab an 11.5 instead of my usual eleven

I had to grab an 11.5 instead of my usual eleven
smh, already sported mines twice. Too small gonna put them back in the box and give them to my step son [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

I thought I was the only one, so they do run snug huh

I thought I was the only one, so they do run snug huh
yep, I usually get my step son a size 9.5-10 in kds (his favorite shoe until 1st year of high school) so I got him the spirit 9s in a sz 11 because I had them measure his foot and him try on the shoe 10.5 for him was too snug. So we went with 11. I had kilroy and fontay Montana 9s both had comfortable spacing in toe box. Seems like the cut is sharper in the inside against the big toe. I literally had to stop shopping to go home to put Sbb 1s on lol. Go a .5 size up in these "Remastered" 9s [emoji]128529[/emoji][emoji]128533[/emoji]

Last edited:
Forreal...he said " dont stand next to me, cause my boys are looking at your shoes and lookin back at mine and are buggin out on em"...I damn near fell out when he said this...lol

Forreal...he said " dont stand next to me, cause my boys are looking at your shoes and lookin back at mine and are buggin out on em"...I damn near fell out when he said this...lol
lol should had just told him he got the the little kid material

Back
Top Bottom