Jordan Retro 9 Anthracite "Non Oregon" - 9/12/15

^Im personally not a fan of customization on official sneaks, cause alot of ppl would think theyre fugazi.

But none the less, the job you did looks alright, good job.

Last edited:
Do 9s crack? Im hesitating cuz the weather here in my country is humid AF
What you doing with them for you to ask that
laugh.gif
going to keep them wrapped up for 6+ years ?
I'd be wearing them from time to time of course, the weather in my country makes the 3,4 and 5s crumble after around 5 years of wearing. I'd rather buy shoes that will last longer than that. I don't wanna spend $200+ for a shoe that's going to be unwearable after 5 years.
Yes. They have a polyurethane midsole, unfortunately.
That's sad, I'll wait for them to go on sale then. Thanks!

entropy you should be good with the AJ IX they hold very well for me in the past & definitely understand waiting for them to go on sale

Last edited:
entropy you should be good with the AJ IX they hold very well for me in the past & definitely understand waiting for them to go on sale
Yeah, definitely going to cop a pair when they hit discount price. Don't wanna spend too much on an all black shoe.
happy.gif

Returned my Statue 9's yesterday because the quality was not remastered . The hard plastic leather was just not worth it. But decided to double up on these . So I am happy.

Returned my Statue 9's yesterday because the quality was not remastered . The hard plastic leather was just not worth it. But decided to double up on these . So I am happy.
I'm assuming the "hard plastic leather" that you've mentioned is similar to the Powder Blue 9's and Orion 7's?

Same. I exchanged my statues for these and loving it :smokin they're gonna be so clutch in the fall/winter

I'm assuming the "hard plastic leather" that you've mentioned is similar to the Powder Blue 9's and Orion 7's?

It is comparable to the materials on the Baron 9's if not even a little bit more stiff. Just didn't feel the $20 difference in price added anything over the Baron's material wise on the Statue 9's. UnDS'd my pair of these 9's today and they are my favorite pair of 9's since the black and red OG's in 2010.

Last edited:

I felt the statue 9's in person. They're definitely better than the powder blue 9's (those things sucked) but far and away worse quality than some of the other releases this year (columbia 4, french blue 7, laser 1, etc.)

Not just the shape. The inner bootie is more padded then the non remasrered versions. The sole is much more solid, n need to mention that the previous I owns the midsoles (foot of arc) paint peeled off..these anthracite is way better. Lucky the statute one is sold out here (hk). Love the nubuck n jb added the og 6 pair of laces holes, not 5 in the previous. Enjoy your anthracite everyone!!!

One solid jordan remastered to date!!!
Sure you may have heard this already, but I'll reiterate it; that remastered rhetoric is all a sham. Then again, there's always a silver lining. Resellers now pretty much think twice with each release due to the near nonexistent profit margin.
I'm getting that ugly sweater 7s (and maybe the 11s) and I'm done for the year.
It's unto the 12s next year.

Sure you may have heard this already, but I'll reiterate it; that remastered rhetoric is all a sham. Then again, there's always a silver lining. Resellers now pretty much think twice with each release due to the near nonexistent profit margin.
I'm getting that ugly sweater 7s (and maybe the 11s) and I'm done for the year.
It's unto the 12s next year.
Kwel dood.

Back
Top Bottom