Jordan Retro 9 Anthracite "Non Oregon" - 9/12/15

laugh.gif
 Chill with the Ashy Larry comments. These are really nice. Simple colorway, perfect for fall/winter, that suede gives it a refined look. I'm for sure in on these and I haven't said and meant that since the Hares were announced.

Might have a $25 Nike Gift Card by the time these drop so $165 for these would not be bad at all.

Are any Jordans really worth the prices they're charging us? 
laugh.gif

I think these are worth the money especially if I get the $25 GC from the Fuel Band settlement. $165 shipped 
pimp.gif

Or this one:

It's always like the same 5 gifs on here man. Priceless. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
This is the only time and retro Jordan that I'm ok with the ashy looking nubuck material.

Don't know what the deal was, but a couple days ago I kept seeing people in powder blue IXs. 3 different dudes, 3 different ocasions. It's one of those things where you  go "Damn, is there something I don't know about that's going on today?".

Maybe it's the few year waiting period before rocking that everyone does on releases these days. You know, they buy the shoes RD, post social media pics and then say some sh*t like "I'm not going to wear them right now becasue everyone's going to be rocking these right now". The dumb part about this is everyone does the same damn thing and always end up breaking the shoes out at the same time. Everyone holds out 2 years or a little less and still end up wearing the same sh*t at the same time. Case in point. I see a brand new pair of Taxis damn near everyday lately. I guess the wait is up on those........

I've always said the same thing about this, If you don't want everyone with "your" shoes on, why buy THE WORLD'S MOST POPULAR SIGNITURE SNEAKER? Find something that people have forgotten about or aren't on to yet.

On topic: This color is mediocre. This year is lackluster, so if I know JB, prepare to be dead *ss broke next year. And I know they have something way cooler than just a "year of the VIIIs" planned. XV ain't gonna happen right now, so finger's crossed on Air Jordan XVIs!!!!!!! But we all know out of the later sigs the XVIIs  are coming first. Because they have gained so much love from the younger crowd lately. Don't know what happened. just woke up one day and all of the sudden kids thinks XVIIs are the sh*t all of a sudden. We've alredy been seeing GM pairs so I take that as a sign.....

Last edited:
^Think about it, there are probably people who, to this day, have kept their 2011 Chicago 10s on ice talking about how they are more classic that the Double Nickels.

Back
Top Bottom