Jordan Retro 9 Anthracite "Non Oregon" - 9/12/15

That's weird, I seen sole collector list the 12th.

Just means a quicker release for me. Probably be my first raffle win. I think people are sleeping.

Def in on these, 9s look good to me in certain colorways, these are a cop, those statue 9s are an easy pass

I guess i'm gonna save my $20 FNL reward for a pair, I really don't see it being an issue copping a pair of these at all.

I'll take these 9s with the ashy nubuck over those poster board leather, poop color 9s anyday. The poop color ain't even all that bad, it's the obviously-synthetic, walmart boot esque leather that kills that shoe for me. Terrible.

These ashy Larry 9s with some olive or light colored chinos this winter >>>>>

Right? NDC pics look flawless. I still kinda like the grey, but the $190 has me conflicted. Considering selling one of my lesser wanted shoes for these, but I'm having a hard time justifying these in my head even though I want them.

Sucks when you're on a shoe for like 2 months and when you get close to the finish line they just lose it. Probably a sign.

Last edited:
They look exactly like my pic on the last page and exactly like they do in the video. NDC pics are prob filtered to appear darker

Haven't bought any Js since the Bordeaux

Haven't purchased online since the bred 11s... Anyone know if Nike still isn't selling these on the SNKRS app or site?

i like. some shoes are the focal point of the fit. these I'll throw w some color. great hoody and shorts pair of shoes

These might the the ultimate "Ashy Larry" Jordan.
InstaPass 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I liked these more when they looked all black. They still ok, but a all black upper would have been :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom