Jordan Retro VII Chambray AUGUST 5TH 2023

A little different than the ‘06 pair but I’m still in. I like that the white piping around the suede is gone. Nuances are still a go! 🔥 The nubuck looks thicker, like better quality. 👀

Always loved this Colorway. I bought the ‘06 pair back in the day, but gave them away.

This time they will finally be mine!! :evil::evil::evil:

I 🤬 ♥️ these!!! :nthat:

Need these…just on a discount though.

F9F498EB-EF39-462B-9AFC-ECFC89036C5E.jpeg

July 15, 2023 is the release date for these. It's too bad they changed the material on this version instead of keeping it the same as the 2006 version because it makes this version look like some bootlegs.

Concur! Love the original release but not feeling these.

I never cared for the original 2006 version. And I won't be getting these either since I never had the original. The colors aren't bad, it's just that I have no use for them.

It always sucks when they deviate completely from the default form or tweak a detail with rehashed versions of particular models.

The material tweak on this version makes them look like some swap meet fakes or variants sold online that were prevalent during the 2000s. It's like Jordan Brand is emulating that 2000s business model with bootlegs with this version.

Back
Top Bottom