Jordan Team 1 retro 2014

:smh: no luck .... now what do i do with this WC

I needed that 12

*and nope im not giving it up lol

Damn OOS on several sizes already?!?! I copped the white pair and going to have to see if the local fl has them in stock. Do they allow you to use the $20 off code in store too? Or is it strictly online?

Edit: looking for black pair

Last edited:
Wish they would release the Cal color way of these too. Mine are starting to enter that beater phase.

I got the only 12 from my Finishline...

A friend who works at a different store told me the store I went to got their shipment in last night...

I called this morning to make sure and of course the girl working had no clue what I was talking about...

Decided to go in and ask in person. Showed a guy working there the pic on their site and he said "oh yea we got those but i can't sell them yet"...

Told him they're on the site though. So he asked his manager and she said it was cool since they were on the site.

Wow they popped up. Anyone know what time? If anyone sees the white/sport royal in stores or online please let me know
pimp.gif
 I can't miss those I hope they don't go as quick as the OG black pair. I'm starting to worry those might not be coming out. Anyone know if the style number for the white/royal is on FNL? I don't recall seeing it when I clicked the links posted in this thread

Last edited:
Looks like finishline sent out a tweet for them a lil over 2 hours ago .. kicksdeals and sneakrr steal followed suit

Just called the local finishline and nobody has them in stock. Searched stores within 50 mile radius in the Bay Area and no dice. Hopefully shipments will be coming in soon. Need that black pair!

Just called the local finishline and nobody has them in stock. Searched stores within 50 mile radius in the Bay Area and no dice. Hopefully shipments will be coming in soon. Need that black pair!

They'll be there soon. FNL I used to work with just got em in.

Just grabbed the carolina pair.. Glad they made them all white like the ogs rather than that little blue portion on the 1st retros.. need that black pair!!

Yes, I have used it with no problems. I can't believe these sold out this darn quick. I looked and was debating and bamn, as I decided and had them in the cart, they were gone. Nowadays, ANYTHING Jordan is seeming like it walks out the stores on release to me unless it's really hideous and even then it's usually gone.

To all DMV niketalkers these will be in store tomorrow evening.

The black\white and white\grey are popping up at south florida champs. Saw them at two different malls yesterday and today. I just came from one mall and finishline didn't have any on display but i didn't ask about them since i was there for another pick up.

** Sidenote stacking coupons still worked in store. copped the blue\white air missions for $66 after tax
On sale for $99 - 20 - 20

Damn that was close. I was debating whether to get them this morning because I thought they would sit and eventually be on sale(after seeing the carolinas sit last week). Even kept the window open so I could monitor throughout the day if they sold. Low and behold I saw the 11 go then the 11.5 then the 12. So I immediately tried to add the 10.5(I'm naturally an 11 but I can wear 10.5 in most styles) and it said sold out. I jumped on my phone because sometimes the mobile site has different sizes available. I was able to add my 10.5 and check out. Hot damn I almost missed these. These came out when I was in 7th grade so I had to have them. Was able to use the $20 off code as well.

Wow...got shipping confimation already from FNL. Don't think I have ever gotten one so fast from them.

Can't wait for them to come in.

Back
Top Bottom