Jordan V Laney 2013-Modern Notoriety "Confirmed"

Y not just be happy these were massed produced instead of arguing over value or reselling?

Last edited:
 Who's "we", bruh? I hate that **** 
laugh.gif
He wanted to say Some, not All. Give the guy a brake :smile: But I totally agree with the rest. 
 Dude, why can't you quote correctly. It's mad confusing. 
laugh.gif
No, you didn't get the logic, do I need to elaborate for you sir?

Last edited:
LOL @ sitting on pairs for 3-6 months to make an extra $20-100 profit....

Last edited:
Wasn't happy with this retro so I passed

Knew these would be easy though, glad to see just about everyone who wanted em got a pair

Apparently it not just him on niketalk . This website claims 50% of us are hypebeasts lol 
Hahaha, that is great. 50% only, think they underestimate the power of NT.
 Unless some how the price just magically sky rocket up!
Yeah if all the other 299 992 pairs magically disappear. 

Last edited:
Really quick to break it down. I preordered because 30 bucks isnt that serious to me. To each their own but i work nights and waking up early on a sat is a *****. I find it funny that people come on here to brag about paying retail, good for you, move on, not that serious. Talk to me when you get the shoes for free, mailed to your house. Too many simple minded people only think of their own scenerios. Im in nyc and no shoe is sitting here for retail. Mom and pops marking up, and lines at the malls. I could run around and try to get a pair, or I could kick my feet up and watch people sweat it out... Hmmm, Pre-order.

Cant wait to get these in hand, all these pics looking real nice.

exactly my mindset ..

One thing I will never understand, why does anyone cares about creasing? You wear them, they crease, no other way.
EDIT: For anyone that's still looking for Laney's, 

http://www.hanon-shop.com/product.php?productid=40322

Looks like all sizes are still available.

http://www.size.co.uk/product/nike-jordan-v-laney/127036/

Run out of the larger and smaller sizes.

Though both these places are in Europe, so the base price is higher, over $200 in American dollars I believe. You'd probably be better waiting a day or two and just copping from a reseller.

Last edited:
Anyone else notice that these don't have "twentythirteen" engraved on the tongue?

Doesn't have the "TWENTY-THIRTEEN" on the tongue since it's not that leather material.. Same nylon/poly like upper part.

It may be on it. I didnt think the bel-airs had it because they have the nylon foam type material on the tongue but it was there. it just was barely noticeable by sight but u could feel it once u rub your fingers across it

These just have a thin nylon material where it normally is.
View media item 638900Had to re-lace em since they were kinda crooked and pulled too tight.. :tongue:

what's so funny ? Im not for or against resellers but don't get what's so funny. yeah these may not move at the moment bc the market is over saturated with them. come 4 months or whatever later when things settle down / clear out , the reseller is the only one with these laney 5s. who are they gonna come to ? bottom line is all Jordan's hold value in the long run. just bc these were easy to get today and everybody copped doesn't mean they won't resell good in the future
Honestly give it more than 4 months. Grapes are retail or close to it right now and resellers are slitting their wrist. If these have Grape numbers it will take a long time for these to get their value up. These also dont have the hype of grapes also. Dont get me wrong their a classic shoe. Their up there with all the hot releases this year that were MASS produced and resellers held that still cant get their value up (Black tongues, Grapes, Fire red 3s, Toros, Playoff 8s, Fire red 5s amongst others). But these are true to their roots easy pick up in 2000 and easy pick up in 2013(these just wont hit sales racks). Once they get a little age they'll be appreciated like the other shoes I named.

Back
Top Bottom