Jordan V low "China" releasing 2016..

ok thanks! i almost never get sent stuff from another site under the same umbrella on release day orders. only once in a blue moon when i order other random stuff off the sites. repped bro.

btw, what strikes me as funny is that i tried and tried and tried on eastbay but couldnt cart any pairs. i tried and tried then on footaction until it finally stopped tellling me size OOS and let me get to paypal and checkout. i wanted them from eastbay because i get free shipping there and pay after delivery. i dont get that with footaction. and then lo and behold, these get sent to me from eastbay lol....aint that a bleep. i paid up front and no free shipping for a pair from eastbay :lol:

pay after delivery works for all foot locker sites

ok thanks! i almost never get sent stuff from another site under the same umbrella on release day orders. only once in a blue moon when i order other random stuff off the sites. repped bro.

btw, what strikes me as funny is that i tried and tried and tried on eastbay but couldnt cart any pairs. i tried and tried then on footaction until it finally stopped tellling me size OOS and let me get to paypal and checkout. i wanted them from eastbay because i get free shipping there and pay after delivery. i dont get that with footaction. and then lo and behold, these get sent to me from eastbay lol....aint that a bleep. i paid up front and no free shipping for a pair from eastbay
laugh.gif
pay after delivery works for all foot locker sites
yea i know. when i said i dont get that with footaction i meant freeshipping AND pay after delivery. eastbay is the only one that has free shipping if u sign up for membership if im not mistaken.

Queens Center Mall Finishline has a few pairs in. If your a sz 10.5-11.5 only and sz 14.

I have yet to order from them, but maybe locobans locobans can share his purchase experiences from them? :wink:

Legit, pretty sure they remove vat and no customs fees. The tracking will be switched to USPS once in the states :smile: shipping not that bad neither, at least to Cali was like 3-5 days if not mistaken. I could confirm later on mobile right now.

Hope it helps

My thought exactly, these are a lot better in hand I think they did a good job with these. Just received my first pair today.
Agreed!!!....received my pair today and i really like them, to each is own but must say the material and quality is good to me!!...
pimp.gif

what sz did you order, i know alot big footers got their order cancelled

I would be one of them. A size 14. Mad at myself cuz I cancelled my FNL pair that I carted as well (had multiple browsers open) because I figured my ndc pair was guaranteed, but also cheaper with the total price.

Local Fnl still has close to a FSR.....thought these were QS and would move despite how ugly they are

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom