Jordan VI Infrared23, Toro?

Paying for early links? I'll let you bozos play those games. Might as well castrate yourself if you're going to play that game though :smh:

There was, I know a couple people that copped with it.  I didn't use it because I didn't feel like dealing with any cancellations and assumed there would be more pairs available than there were.

Matter of fact, I know someone them added to cart and had it removed from their cart 2 hours ago.
You are 1000% full of crap.

This I know for a fact.

Product page wasn't live until after tweet went out.
Sorry, a system error required removing this item from your cart: Air Jordan 6 Retro Men's Shoe. [Code: 0101-0000000]

That was at 7:26 am est, they yanked them from his cart and took the page down.  I didn't say anything about the page being up.

U said there was no link. 

Cancellation or no Cancellation, it worked for those people. 

I opted out myself after last weeks BS.
There wasn't. It isn't a link if it isn't even the whole link.

Still doesn't change the fact that the page was NEVER live early.

YOU KNOW ITS BAD WHEN EVEN SOME BOTS STRIKE OUT....BUT THEM BOTS THAT STRUCK OUT GOT ME LIKE:

download speed at 90mbps with some assistance, I definitely believe this was a bogus release. Nice one Nike
mean.gif

I only cop for myself.  I'm not a reseller.  Nike tweeted the link before it was live.  I know this because I have a bot that loaded a page "the product you are looking for is no longer available"

I manually clicked the tweet link myself on another computer about 5 seconds later and the page for the Toros loaded.  Sold out of course. 

I checked the two URLs.  The one my bot made vs the one I clicked on and they were identical.  Thats how I know the link was not live when it was first tweeted.

Something fishy was going on???????

what a crappy way to start my day. the next nike restock will probobly have a good amount of pairs. im guessing thats why they are holding back most pairs. no way nobody in here purchased is sketchy!

Like everyone else, I clicked the link the second it popped up and immediately took me to product unavailable screen. i refreshed and it was already oos.

Some folks earlier in the thread were saying anyone who drops 3 bills or more for these is crazy and these were produced in the same numbers as 3lab5s. these are definitely more limited than the 3lab5s. and after today, $300 will seem like a deal for these so this definitely makes me not feel as bad now for dropping $300 for my pair off craigslist on RD last week.

Last edited:

I'll just leave that here.

Everyone want's to front like they know. Lol... you ain't know...

Central time. Shoes release at 7am here. Even that early there were plenty of sizes totally sold out already
Thats what I am saying....that the early link went live at like 6:50.

I know your central time nike wouldnt make link live 1 hr before xD

At least with preludes, nike was fair and made link live at 7:59 :tongue:

Please enlighten us as to where you got the EL.

what a crappy way to start my day. the next nike restock will probobly have a good amount of pairs. im guessing thats why they are holding back most pairs. no way nobody in here purchased is sketchy!
So they staged a bogus release just to "restock" later? That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of a company doing.

Thats what I am saying....that the early link went live at like 6:50.

I know your central time nike wouldnt make link live 1 hr before xD

At least with preludes, nike was fair and made link live at 7:59 :tongue:

Please enlighten us as to where you got the EL.
why must you lie? 

U said there was no link. 

Cancellation or no Cancellation, it worked for those people. 

I opted out myself after last weeks BS.
There wasn't. It isn't a link if it isn't even the whole link.

Still doesn't change the fact that the page was NEVER live early.
While your still parsing, they are already adding to cart.  Not going to try to convince you of what everybody that actually copped today used.

Back
Top Bottom