Jordan x KAWS 4 Black “Cyber Monday” 11/27/17 release thread

It is literally the first business day since the incident, if they are really waiting for a shipment from overseas from them y'all are Wylin to expect them to have shoes ready to distribute Monday morning
yeah you right let me have faith.

Yea I mean the situation is terrible and I get trying to get to the bottom of it but goddamn, at least give them a chance to keep their word :lol:

thx bro, I have faith you'll get yours...**** you have made trade bait if you really want em

thx bro, I have faith you'll get yours...**** you have made trade bait if you really want em
Yea I hope so, would've been nice to double on em to have one to sell eventually and one to wear. After all I went through if I get my pair either they going on the feet or someone getting taxed super heavy :lol:

Yea I hope so, would've been nice to double on em to have one to sell eventually and one to wear. After all I went through if I get my pair either they going on the feet or someone getting taxed super heavy
laugh.gif
roll.gif
I feel you bro...I was trying to get two of my size but that didn't work out. I'd do the same thing.

Hat shipped form SVD, will probably trade it for a 'Preme tee or something.

Who knows --- just impressed that it'll be here in two days from Spain - Yeesh.

Hat shipped form SVD, will probably trade it for a 'Preme tee or something.

Who knows --- just impressed that it'll be here in two days from Spain - Yeesh.

yea most international orders i have managed to get have gotten here faster than ordering from a place in the USA.

I agree with @alp
, it is still early.  If you have an issue, send a certified letter to Nike HQ, explaining what happened and how you expect it to be resolved. 

LOL but they dont care abt yall whiny sneakerheads (not you but in general)! Every limited release has been like this and will be like this, meaning some till win and some will lose. When yall start to boycott Jordans, which will never happen, then MAYBE yall will see better outcomes. ‍♂️

LOL but they dont care abt yall whiny sneakerheads (not you but in general)! Every limited release has been like this and will be like this, meaning some till win and some will lose. When yall start to boycott Jordans, which will never happen, then MAYBE yall will see better outcomes. ‍♂️
You weren't there so you can't comment on the situation, I believe they will try to amend the situation, but whether it will happen or not is a different question completely

how did dudes get 3 pairs from brooklyn museum.

multiple dudes.

and my man alp didn't get one.

i'm not being a d i'm genuinely asking.

did they just let people in and not give them a purchase limit?

the first 50 people in line at the museum for wristbands were all resellers. Most of them knew ahead of time and banded in groups to get wristbands. I see a lot of pairs that are for sale in NYC are multiple pairs from the same group of line hustlers and bulk buyers/sellers from IG. 

vip's didn't have limits thats what killed the pairs that were suppose to go to the wrist bands. some ppl had multiple ppl with them. also heard a rumor that if you, said a certain name to certain cashiers you'd get two.

how did dudes get 3 pairs from brooklyn museum.

multiple dudes.

and my man alp didn't get one.

i'm not being a d i'm genuinely asking.

did they just let people in and not give them a purchase limit?
Inside the museum people got over and some looped lines in there and got two or three, that factored in with vips who were allowed two pairs a pop and looped themselves is what created the problem :lol:

vip's didn't have limits thats what killed the pairs that were suppose to go to the wrist bands. some ppl had multiple ppl with them. also heard a rumor that if you, said a certain name to certain cashiers you'd get two.
Got ninjad out there son

Back
Top Bottom