Jordan XI '72-10' Release Date: 12/12/15

I'm still waiting also. But it may be because of my location in Ky. I'm only 3 hours away from Memphis so maybe that's why there is the delay. I have a charge from my debit card and the same preparing to ship message some others have.
Exact same thing with my order.

Nice, thanks for the insight bros.

I've been check the Bay and there are a couple pairs with a decent BIN price including receipt. But still, always skeptical buying J's off eBay.

Taking my son to Disneyland for a couple days brotha then spending the rest of our trip up North with the fam bam. Can't wait for In n Out and Wing stop bruh! Lol
Nice! :smile: We are headed there this coming Sunday.

He's referring to the all white pair they did without the jumpman(although 25 pairs released randomly with it). They are a disgrace and could pass for fakes.
Aha. I'm always confusing people. It was in regards to the all blue pair in the pack I hate. Legend blues aka Columbias I have no beef with. And I knew what the all white anny pair was. I think those things yellowed by looking at them aha! They were dope for the first month...not worth the money as it turns out.

Taking my son to Disneyland for a couple days brotha then spending the rest of our trip up North with the fam bam. Can't wait for In n Out and Wing stop bruh! Lol
Ay, you just made me crave In n Out and I'm from the East Coast. Smh. Enjoy it!

Aha. I'm always confusing people. It was in regards to the all blue pair in the pack I hate. Legend blues aka Columbias I have no beef with. And I knew what the all white anny pair was. I think those things yellowed by looking at them aha! They were dope for the first month...not worth the money as it turns out.

No doubt

Old buddy could be on to something with that gold and black pair. Multiple pairs has black and gold in it releasing next year. Besides what else could you do with 11? Simplicity over pokemon colors.

1.mew
2.mewtwo
3.charizard
4.moltres
5.alakazam
Generation 1:

1. Pikachu

2. Mew

3. Mewtwo

4. Articuno

5. Zapdos

Generation 2:

1.Pikachu

2. Ho-Oh

3. Lugia

4. Suicune

5. Entei
giphy.gif

He's referring to the all white pair they did without the jumpman(although 25 pairs released randomly with it). They are a disgrace and could pass for fakes.

Yes, I have them (along with almost every 11) but why and how are they a disgrace? They're all white Js- as a matter of fact, besides my Belair 5s- I've probably been stopped the most in public by people when I'm rocking them

Back
Top Bottom